Preston?

Mikeymouse10

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

He released quite a few experienced players in the summer and replaced them with ex amateurs and u21s.

Would think with his senior experience and contacts he could attract some quality. Maybe money is the issue

Money issue my rear end!1 of the better budgets in the leauge he's ran them in to the ground.committe got just rewards for emptying Myatt n co if you ask me.good job no relegation in lowland leauge

Money issue my rear end!1 of the better budgets in the leauge he's ran them in to the ground.committe got just rewards for emptying Myatt n co if you ask me.good job no relegation in lowland leauge

Might want to look at that last sentence- bottom team CAN get relegated I think. Not sure myatt was the way forward, any time I saw them play the ball took a hell of a battering as they shelled it time and again.

However, Bingham looks to be toiling big time. Could tam or one of the other two city supporters let us know how the panners looked today. They've been in a lot of tight games for an hour or so. Poor fitness?

As a main part of myatts team I'm postive the ball never took a beaten like you say

But it might be different after I left

I have heard the job is open now not sure what has happened to Bingy

Anyone care to explain if they have heard

Might want to look at that last sentence- bottom team CAN get relegated I think. Not sure myatt was the way forward, any time I saw them play the ball took a hell of a battering as they shelled it time and again.

However, Bingham looks to be toiling big time. Could tam or one of the other two city supporters let us know how the panners looked today. They've been in a lot of tight games for an hour or so. Poor fitness?

Well, the Panners gave away a soft penalty early on and then we scored another. At that point the centre half and the goalie enjoyed a shouting match with each other which was quite amusing. Took the foot off the pedal a bit and Preston pulled a goal back but we managed to score just before half time- a mishit by Guth pingponged about and was shot in.

In the second half my mate said after the 4th City goal "they seem to have given up" and the scoreline could have been worse than it was. There was one bright spot when a Preston player went on a good run and shot just wide with only Stobie to beat- he should have been rewarded by a goal. TBH we played really well today and now have a bloody good strike force so its hard to judge how bad the Panners are.

post-12982-0-74197400-1410043237_thumb.j

The infamous Panners Doos fly menacingly over the Pennypit having decided that the Preston Lodge game next door isn't worth shitting on...

I know preston are struggling for a committe now but Bingham has taken the club backwards. He has let players go to other clubs and tried to replace them with amatuers,I also seen brian foster playing upfront last week aswell. Stevie adamson his assistant leaving after a few pre season friendlies tells its own story

Stevie left at the end of last season. I have the email advising us! And the discipline was the worse we have had last season! Peter and Lana left the season previously and yes were a massive loss. Playing side.....it's just not worked. So we need to re-group and move forward.

Dale mccoll ???? Great guy and doing well as assistant at tollcross !!

This must be the first one you've no put yersel forward for!

Whoever gets the job will need to have an ability to attract players as the reports on here suggest that they need an overhaul of the current squad.

This must be the first one you've no put yersel forward for!

Whoever gets the job will need to have an ability to attract players as the reports on here suggest that they need an overhaul of the current squad.

I was thinking about it lol, I thought a legend like dale just get the job.

Archived