FAO Dundee United fans

To be fair to the lad, he's still young. But undeniably nowhere near Premiership level nor Championship level.

He might come good for you if he's found his level and some confidence.

I'm always keen to indulge in a bit of Arab bashing but in all seriousness this guy is supposedly terrible.

One of my best pals is a bit of an anorak in terms of following utds youth team very closely and rates him as one of the worst players he's seen in tangerine.

Enjoy

He was atrocious when on loan at Saints, from Spurs, a few years back. I highly doubt his time at United, even with their undoubted young talent, has improved him.

Simply shite.

He played about two minutes I think, and still looked a complete failure.

Also, is Bilate looking any good for United? We've got his more prolific former strike partner on trial

To be fair I've never seen the guy play so I'm loathed to criticise him (I havn't seen any youth games). Can only hope he takes this chance and kicks on as I'm pretty sure we gave him a three year contract. I wouldn't take St Johnstone fans opinion as gospel as, unless the player is fluent in hammer throwing, he is unlikely to be given much time on the McDiarmid pitch.... :P

Also, is Bilate looking any good for United? We've got his more prolific former strike partner on trial

Who's that?

Bilate is just now getting somewhere in the region of fully fit, but looking promising to the extent that I think he will be a big player for us this year. Goals and assists in pre-season and season already, including the belter against Motherwell.

He only had about twenty minutes for us against Hearts in the cup I think. I'm a sucker for a boy with a quality name, so he's ok by me.

12 minutes against Hearts, and 1 minute against Celtic. Abysmal in both.

He was one of a raft of horrible signings that season. Willie Gibson, Jack Compton, James Keatings all done absolutely nothing on loan, while we signed Sean Higgins, Carl Finnigan, Michael Hart and Derek Riordan on permanent deals. Odd season that.

Not good enough for the top league and believe he struggled at Boreham Wood but he could do a job at a lower level, i have a mate whos a Cowden fan so hope he does well for you's

Archived