Attacking Midfielder Available

shielsy007

FFs, there has been plenty Super Prem teams interested, whos mentioned low league juniors! Would you rather a boy with talent playing in a sunday league or watch a boy who can turn a game when in the mood.

the boy has talent if talbot r interested but he didn't sign why? Maybe cos his attitude is shite and why don't u get him 2 ur team? Because he thinks he's better than that. Theres loads of playing out there like him he doesn't need u playing the role of his agent haha

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mates amateur team are after an attacking mid, He is a lazy prima Dona as well so would have no problem with this guy in his team, room for two of them he says.

FFs, there has been plenty Super Prem teams interested, whos mentioned low league juniors! Would you rather a boy with talent playing in a sunday league or watch a boy who can turn a game when in the mood.

When In the mood?

Them four words probably sum it all up for me.

To play super premier west league football then you need to always be in the mood or else you are no good to anyone.

Gordon dick played for town on Saturday did ok turned up to training tonight Hugh Kelly spoke to him before training offered him terms. He said he liked club and would like couple days to think it over. Players went off to train he dissapeared out back door . Sent manager a text saying I speak to you you speak to everyone else! Manager called players in and asked if anyone had spoken to him as he hadn't discussed player with anyone. None of players had spoken to him. Guys a waste of space I said that to one of the coaches minute I seen him on Saturday.

You would only have 11 bcos every other player would walk out if someone with his attitude was getting picked before them! Lol don't know the guy personally but everything I hear about him is negative . Why is he still looking for a club at this point?

Archived