Attacking Midfielder Available

shielsy007

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him playing just after he signed for Wishaw and certainly has ability but to me he looked as if he was just back from injury or a long lay off and wasn't looking fit. I don't think he would have got signed with Wishaw if he wasn't a decent player but for a midfielder in the super league he'd have to up the work rate big time from when I saw him.

Why did he not stay at Wishaw cause they certainly look as if they're on the way up?

Was at the recent Talbot Scottish game telling fans he was down to sign that day!! Something has happened in the negotiations that day, it seems a bit of a shift. He was decent but didn't excite me that much, couldn't see him featuring much at Talbot who's midfield has been unchanged for about 4 seasons.

I watched Gordon Dick at Cambuslang Rangers for about 2 seasons. He was either the 'man of the match' or the worst player on the park. I know that doesn't make sense , but that's the way I seen it.

Fantastic skill , but looked as if he couldn't be bothered. In saying that , I'd love to see him back at somervell.

I realise I'm contradicting myself , but perhaps Shielsy or Wardy could tell everyone more about him as they've both had him in they're team when they've been in charge at Cambuslang.

Archived