Kilwinning Rangers Season 14/15

Scotlad

Oh well the powers that be have just left a massive hole in their power. I wonder who will be the next club to exploit their weakness in not implicating a clear rule of the game. CLEARLY brings the rules and laws into disrepute.What a farce

What is the exact rule?

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rule has been broken. I have watched all the teams in the ADR and IMHO Buffs and Winton are slightly better than Lugar. Will this cheating by the ref and the Association mean that any team can now say that a player has been injured in the warm up and replace him with someone not even on the team lines?. This decision was outrageous

The rule has been broken. I have watched all the teams in the ADR and IMHO Buffs and Winton are slightly better than Lugar. Will this cheating by the ref and the Association mean that any team can now say that a player has been injured in the warm up and replace him with someone not even on the team lines?. This decision was outrageous

So you are saying no one was injured?

No I am saying that. What I am saying is that someone took the field of play who was NOT on the team lines a complete breach of the rules. If I had anything to do with Lugar I would take this to the highest level. Lugar have been cheated.This now means that any team can play anybody the so wish to do so.

No I am saying that. What I am saying is that someone took the field of play who was NOT on the team lines a complete breach of the rules. If I had anything to do with Lugar I would take this to the highest level. Lugar have been cheated.This now means that any team can play anybody the so wish to do so.

What are the exact rules then?

Winton fan :-D

You can not pay any player you want . The players name and address MUST be on the teamline Buffs broke the rules and have cheated Lugar

I will ask you again- what are the rules in relation to a player injured in the warm-up?

You can not pay any player you want . The players name and address MUST be on the teamline Buffs broke the rules and have cheated Lugar

I think you will find the player that played was on the team sheet and that is fact. Ask the SJFA for a copy of the team sheet. Sour grapes, end of matter!

I have phoned one of the members of the West committee and he has CONFIRMED that Chris Strains name was not on the team sheet I then Phoned the Lugar secretary and he confirmed that Chris Strains name was not on the team sheet. Buffs have broken the rules and have got out of jail

I have phoned one of the members of the West committee and he has CONFIRMED that Chris Strains name was not on the team sheet I then Phoned the Lugar secretary and he confirmed that Chris Strains name was not on the team sheet. Buffs have broken the rules and have got out of jail

You phoned the same guy twice then. Did he tell you the rules and why there was no case to answer?

I phoned one from Cumnock and one from Lugar. The one from Lugar said that the refs word was that he forgot to tell Lugar that the Buffs were changing their team. The Buffs and the ref have cheated Lugar. Chris Strain was not on the team lines

I phoned one from Cumnock and one from Lugar. The one from Lugar said that the refs word was that he forgot to tell Lugar that the Buffs were changing their team. The Buffs and the ref have cheated Lugar. Chris Strain was not on the team lines

So in other words, it's the referee's fault and Kilwinning did everything they were supposed to do?

Archived