Kilwinning Rangers Season 14/15

Scotlad

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swept under the carpet as usual kr!!! Changing subject quickly too as per. Deaney is a great guy and that fud fin has had several outbursts whilst I was there so its accepted end of! Danny watt has a lot to answer for too. Horrible lot

Current lugar number two and Ex buffs assistant manager being threatened branded a Fenia-n before the game from an ex buffs committee member .

Poor show.

And maybe wee watt should be looking inwardly at his fans rather than outwardly at other teams who actually try to be proactive and ban certain elements eh Kilwinkie ???

I presume you weren't actually at the game, and have heard this second hand?

Swept under the carpet as usual kr!!! Changing subject quickly too as per. Deaney is a great guy and that fud fin has had several outbursts whilst I was there so its accepted end of! Danny watt has a lot to answer for too. Horrible lot

So i am a horrible person

Thanks very much

I presume you weren't actually at the game, and have heard this second hand?

Didn't need to be there as a close friend and workmate was there who heard all the Fenia-n stuff and " I know where you live stuff being thrown about "

Only really getting involved here as a beith juniors legend was threatened today while being number two at lugar.

Poor show .

So i am a horrible person

Thanks very much

not you in particular kr. I understand you defending your club but sometimes its best to address a problem than discard it IMO. You know Deaney and must admit that's disgusting behavior. The fan in question has had previous and has been allegedly dealt with before yet still allowed to carry doing what he does. I have no beef with yourself players and current management but some committee and small section of fans are a horrible two faced lot

Didn't need to be there as a close friend and workmate was there who heard all the Fenia-n stuff and " I know where you live stuff being thrown about "

Only really getting involved here as a beith juniors legend was threatened today while being number two at lugar.

Poor show .

Have heard nothing but good things about the buffs lately until this arsehole with his stupid shouts. Hope the club deals with him either a ban or a slap haha

just for the record the buffs fan never the word f****** ..the fan had called him a liar as he walked on pitch and he told told the fan to come and see him so he did and repeated that he was a liar, when he lied and what he did...hertha your friend got it wrong ....and jc deany can lie like the best. the previous the fan had was because deany lied to committee about an incident when the buffs fan could overwhelmingly prove that he in noway did any wrong...

just for the record the buffs fan never the word f****** ..the fan had called him a liar as he walked on pitch and he told told the fan to come and see him so he did and repeated that he was a liar, when he lied and what he did...hertha your friend got it wrong ....and jc deany can lie like the best. the previous the fan had was because deany lied to committee about an incident when the buffs fan could overwhelmingly prove that he in noway did any wrong...

I don't want to get involved with yesterday's incident cos it'll definitely get mentioned in the referee's report and there were plenty of people who heard what was said.

The other incident also involved opposition players being abused and I don't think it was a good idea for quietmaybe to highlight this. For the record I actually defended the guy and it's disappointing he has been told otherwise.

Lies lies and more lies the fan never said anything near the word stated earlier and coaching staff member of lugar knows that as well as the ref official and the fan went straight to buffs committee member right after and explained what happened knowing how lies get spread

Archived