Scotland Fanzine

Marty

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the new Scotland fanzine, Scotland: Epistles, Bulls**t and Thistles?

I've heard good things about it and want to give it a read.

Hi there - sorry I meant to post an advert for Scotland Epistles before going on holiday to Wales - where I learned that they still haven't forgiven us for the Hand of Jord incident.

Anyway just wanted to say that the mag is dedicated to supporting the National team and is produced by a group of Scotland fans in time for the start of a [got to be] successful Euro qualifying campaign. It comprises of 48 glossy, full colour B5 pages and contains 16 eclectic short stories/articles ranging from overseas trips and home games to the joys of collecting programmes, ticket stubs and football cards plus plenty more besides.

The cover price is £3.00 and it looks at all the burning issues of the day such as the key to singing in tune, sartorial elegance [kilts v. breeks] and why are Scotland's strikers crap?

It's not a commercial venture as all profits will go to charity and it's available from.... well Welshbairn was good enough to answer that one. Thankyou kind Sir.

Reviews have ranged from 'A thoroughly enjoyable read' to 'A load of Desmond White'. Thankfully most of the reviews have been positive [see 5130stuart on ebay for details ] but why not judge it for yourself. The ebay turnaround time is excellent and it will help get you in the mood for the Germany game.

A big thank you to everyone who have already given their support.

Robert Marshall,Editor.

• 2 weeks later...

It is not easy being a dinosaur but I do my best. As someone who is trying to extol the virtues of the printed word I am reminded that I should utilise the benefits of the electronic world. As such the facebook link is-https://www. facebook.com/scotlandepistles

I'm away now to write a letter to my pen pal. God how I love paper and the smell of Biro in the morning.......

HI there

Just to let you know that the revised link for ebay sales is-

http://www.ebay.co.u...me=STRK:MESE:IT

So why not purchase a Scotland fanzine whilst we still have a Scotland and before FIFA enforce a 'merger' on the back of the referendum result. Scaremongering tactics? Well it worked for the No campaign.

Read the fanzine and let us know if you think it is funnier than the 'Three party vow' although I suppose there is a subtle difference between funny and laughable.

Cheers anyway

Robert.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there - just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has bought the fanzine and to remind everyone else that it will be on sale near Ibrox Stadium on Saturday.

OK so the tickets are overpriced and a lot of us are still hurting from the Referendum result but we need to put that to the side and cheer on the team to three points on the road to France 2016.

Looking forward to trying to sell a future issue of the fanzine in Paris, Bordeaux or Marseille.

Au Revoir for now

Robert

Thank you to everyone who were kind enough to buy the mag yesterday.

I still can't believe though that some people preferred to spend their hard earned cash on life-threatening burgers and hot dogs instead of this literary masterpiece!

Thanks also to those who have emailed positive feedback.

Cheers for now

Robert.

Archived