Cowden vs Rovers

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you wouldnt know, would you. Its beyond you. You ignore the point, that after the first round of matches we would be the best team in the league, according to you.

And now, interestingly you insert the word 'often' - second thoughts, eh. So, you that 'only deals with facts, which fact is better than the other, that 'the table doesnt lie' or 'the table doesnt often lie'?

PS - and whats all that ranting about todays game, as if thats relevant - another diversion tactic?

Ah, one of the many who suppose that saying anything is better than admitting you were talking shite.

You sir a class A fud. Are you ever happy? Today's game is kind of relevant, considering this thread is about the match? Honestly some Rovers fans do my fucking box in. Enjoy your Saturday night you miserable c**t.

A blind man can see our midfield is the biggest issue. Apart from milne they can't bring the forwards into the game so we aren't really creating chances. Defensively they might as well not exist so the back 4 are unprotected.

This needs to be addressed or we may as well give up.

We've all been going on midfielders for three seasons now. CC would still look good in our current line up.

Apart from Lewis's strike the only other shots we had were a couple from the young Utd lad. Dire stuff and a decent Cowden support too. Don't think many of them will be back any time soon.

What was even worse was Ellis was playing and we couldn't even put him under pressure

Rovers didn't have to be good and won at a canter.

You sir a class A fud. Are you ever happy? Today's game is kind of relevant, considering this thread is about the match? Honestly some Rovers fans do my fucking box in. Enjoy your Saturday night you miserable c**t.

Well, lets see who the class A fud is. The thread is indeed about todays game, but the immedaite interest is in your statement about the 'table doesnt lie' at the very start of the season. You've changed tack two or three times to squirm out of your ridiculous stance, your aloof boast that you 'only deal in facts' then promptly contradict yourself.

Better just to shut your pus in the first place.

Well, lets see who the class A fud is. The thread is indeed about todays game, but the immedaite interest is in your statement about the 'table doesnt lie' at the very start of the season. You've changed tack two or three times to squirm out of your ridiculous stance, your aloof boast that you 'only deal in facts' then promptly contradict yourself.

Better just to shut your pus in the first place.

Yawn.

I agree with vince. That was a poor rovers team who have a few injuries and had to put ellis on due to another injury. We were so bad he coasted it. Was just saying raith offered nothing upfront when stewart lashed the first in which would have been blocked by defender and keeper against any other team at this level. The 3rd was ridiculous starting position from flynn to get beat by a side foot from that distance, it wasn't even in the corner.

The 2nd was from just typically poor play from a side devoid of confidence, both to loose the ball and then to defend the situation on our left like half pissed sunday league players.

Good strike from young Lewis for the consolation, his 4th already. Hope he doesn't get ruined if we continue to play like this.

I agree with vince. That was a poor rovers team who have a few injuries and had to put ellis on due to another injury. We were so bad he coasted it. Was just saying raith offered nothing upfront when stewart lashed the first in which would have been blocked by defender and keeper against any other team at this level. The 3rd was ridiculous starting position from flynn to get beat by a side foot from that distance, it wasn't even in the corner.

The 2nd was from just typically poor play from a side devoid of confidence, both to loose the ball and then to defend the situation on our left like half pissed sunday league players.

Good strike from young Lewis for the consolation, his 4th already. Hope he doesn't get ruined if we continue to play like this.

Anyone know why TOB wasn't on from the start?

Comfortable win with some cracking goals. Cowden looked very poor.

Some Raith fans are miserable c***s. 3 wins out of 4 with the only loss being to a rampant Hearts team who have beaten Hibs, Rangers and Falkirk comfortably and they are still moaning.

When I walked into the ground I've never seen the terracing so down before a ball was kicked. All we want is to be competitive. We simply aren't.

Interesting you say that. I have felt the fans have been quiet all season, home and away, abit like attending a friendly.

To be fair who was better? It was abysmal all round. Brett was best first half but poor second. Higgins was dreadful.

Thought Deano was very good , made some mistakes but recovered well. We all seem to be saying the same every week.

Can't see us winning a game for some time. Depressing.

Archived