Dumbarton v Livingston 30/8/14

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive game now with a lot of pressure on Murray.

If he doesn't revert to last season's tactics now then he never will. Miss out on points at home to Livi and we could be going into the first game against Alloa in a very weak position.

And Colin Nish. Naw. Just naw.

Massive game now with a lot of pressure on Murray.

If he doesn't revert to last season's tactics now then he never will. Miss out on points at home to Livi and we could be going into the first game against Alloa in a very weak position.

And Colin Nish. Naw. Just naw.

So you supporting Dumbarton or Rangers this week?

Far too early in the season to call this a must win but it really would do us some good to at least threaten to pick up some points.

Yesterday was a general disappointment all round ahead of Tuesday night, which will also be tough. I just hope the team isn't totally knackered/downbeat when Livvy come calling.

Why not come over to my season ticket seat and find out?

Would be strange spunking over £200 on a season ticket for a team I didn't follow.

I'll steer well clear thanks but fingers crossed you don't turn out the same way as the last Dumbarton/Rangers hybrid on P&B.

This is a big game for us, if we win we can say we've had a great start to the league, lose and it's a meh start, 7 from 12 with 3 out of 4 away games to start with would be excellent.

Despite the poor start from the sons I think they will improve, and this will be a tough one, any kind of win would do but wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw.

Yesterday showed why Glen and Mullen need to start, we look so much more organised with them on the pitch, Hippolyte looks like a good impact player from the bench.

This all depends on what players are available after Tuesday but if we manage to win that and this then it would the best start to a season for us in years, would still take 8th place now though.

Sons need to get going, the usual slow start to the season, disappointing is the most used word do far, now established in the league, although part time, a few decent summer signing should have strengthend, but no signs yet of that.

big losses against Queens, Raith and Sevco so far leave the Sons Rock bottom

Livi, just about predicted results so far, a loss to Hibs, a good win against Cowden and a decent draw at QoS

they need to address thier £1.7m debt !!

i'd settle for a draw just to stop the rot.

Archived