Hearts v Falkirk

After last weeks nightmare in Leith,,,Gimps - Strap-ons and the village people on full bung out the juke box....all i was wanting was a couple pint.

If that's your thing.

I suggest you head for Dickens Bar. It's on the right hand side of Dalry Road as you walk up from the train station heading towards Tynecastle Park.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We used to go to a bowling club next to the away stand that wanted donations and folk to sign their names on entry. The boy in front of me was called "Billy Bawbag".

Pretty unprofessional of Kevin McBride to be going for a pint before the game.

We used to work our way up to Tynecastle from an early start at Ryries at Haymarket Station, and if I remember right there was a pub (not Diggers) on the South side of Gorgie Road, just beyond the stadium, where there used to be a bit of 'atmosphere' pre-match. Stratfords maybe? that still there?

We used to work our way up to Tynecastle from an early start at Ryries at Haymarket Station, and if I remember right there was a pub (not Diggers) on the South side of Gorgie Road, just beyond the stadium, where there used to be a bit of 'atmosphere' pre-match. Stratfords maybe? that still there?

Yeah you will be fine in Stratties, nice friendly civilised atmosphere.

Is this a sell out?

Will be by KO I'd imagine.

Fancy Hearts to win this but it'll be a tight game. Think Falkirk will miss McGrandles and they might be a bit leggy after extra time on Tuesday. 2-0 Hearts with both goals coming late on.

Not yet, a few hundred tickets left.

What was the Falkirk allocation and has that sold out?

I think Falkirk got 1200 or so, just home from 2 weeks away I'll go down tomorrow to see if there's any left.

Big loss or not, McGrandles being out will not mean we shall take this game any less seriously. I'd like to think that every team we play will get the maximum respect in the league.

Every point will be precious if are seriously considering challenging serious contenders like Falkirk and QotS, diddy teams like Rangers and Hibs for top spot.

Archived