Hearts v Falkirk

Nah mate, yous are a top 2 club.

I've already said before yesterday Hibs are overrated and be lucky to make the playoffs.

Gav has a point. It wouldn't surprise me to see us not to make the playoffs and even if we do we're getting beat anyway. We're down here for a few years :(

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After disposing the diddies from Leith I'm looking forward to playing a top 3 side like ourselves. Everyone knows it's going to be Hearts, Sevco and Falkirk battling for the top spots but in which order we finish?

Hopefully we see a larger crowd next weekend as Tynecastle is by far the best away ground for atmosphere in Scotland. Bring it on.

Does anyone know when Duffie will be back fit? I'm really not confident going against Hearts with Maybury and his severe lack of pace.

About four weeks I heard. He started full training this week.

Could we have a single separate thread for people complaining about the price of watching their team play football in the capital? as it seems to happen every time.

There COULD be a reason for everyone complaining...

Could we have a single separate thread for people complaining about the price of watching their team play football in the capital? as it seems to happen every time.

Agreed.

Let's discuss if it merits a thread here though 1st

They were lucky to make the playoffs last season

Even with all the help in the world of the flawed playoff system they ended up down.

They are now at best on the receiving end of a biased system and It will be a delight watching them fail again. That is of course assuming they even make it to top 4

Best ground in Scotland

My favourite City in Scotland.

Best away day in the league.

Only the price is an issue but I will let that 1 go.

Can't wait after yesterday.

Be good to play a decent team in the league after opening our campaign with 3 regulation wins over a few of the divisions cannon fodder.

Sook sook.

^

Relegation threatened match threads for this pish.

A mutual respect between the fans of clubs challenging for a title in Scotland is refreshing.

As a Hibs fan you are not invited and can go and fling pish at yourself.

He should go start a thread wi their rivals Alloa and Cowdenbeath.

Even with all the help in the world of the flawed playoff system they ended up down.

They are now at best on the receiving end of a biased system and It will be a delight watching them fail again. That is of course assuming they even make it to top 4

Oh Gav :(

You won the match and are still a bitter wee man :lol:

Archived