Hearts v Falkirk

£23 at Championship level is horrendous regardless of where it is. I can understand why Hearts can get away with it, given the almost full stadium otherwise, but it's still way too much.

Gate prices were capped in the lower leagues by the SFL, I take it the SPFL removed this.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£23 at Championship level is horrendous regardless of where it is. I can understand why Hearts can get away with it, given the almost full stadium otherwise, but it's still way too much.

Gate prices were capped in the lower leagues by the SFL, I take it the SPFL removed this.

I agree, £20 max, and even that's perhaps a bit steep.

How many tickets to Falkirk have for this? There's a fair squad of us planning to head through and I don't envisage making it down to buy the tickets til later this week. Reckon there'll be a sale on the day like yesterday?

After disposing the diddies from Leith I'm looking forward to playing a top 3 side like ourselves. Everyone knows it's going to be Hearts, Sevco and Falkirk battling for the top spots but in which order we finish?

Hopefully we see a larger crowd next weekend as Tynecastle is by far the best away ground for atmosphere in Scotland. Bring it on.

Does anyone know when Duffie will be back fit? I'm really not confident going against Hearts with Maybury and his severe lack of pace.

After disposing the diddies from Leith I'm looking forward to playing a top 3 side like ourselves. Everyone knows it's going to be Hearts, Sevco and Falkirk battling for the top spots but in which order we finish?

Hopefully we see a larger crowd next weekend as Tynecastle is by far the best away ground for atmosphere in Scotland. Bring it on.

Does anyone know when Duffie will be back fit? I'm really not confident going against Hearts with Maybury and his severe lack of pace.

Have you seem Keiran Duffie run? He's slower than a week in Fife.

I think we'll get on :)

I'd be tempted to drop McGrandles further back into a three with Taiwo and Olu to try and stop Gomis and Buaben dominating the game. It'll be a tough ask but I'm really looking forward to it.

If only we had two of him. He's excellent in both positions but I'd agree against Hearts away I'd prefer him back in the midfield 3 for the battle. I'm really not convinced at all with Olu - if only we had re-signed Millar!

Yeah Millar seems like he'd have been ideal regardless of formation, that 4-4-2 with the diamond seems like it would've been ideal with him sitting and McGrandles/Taiwo going box to box. Not going to happen now unfortunately.

EDIT: Should've said ideal another couple of times.

Archived