Hearts v Falkirk

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont be worse than Hibs fans.

Just dont.

What exactly is wrong with saying that? Or would you rather I hold Falkirk (who IMO are likely to be in the play-offs) in the same regard as the three part-time clubs that are already struggling and lie at the bottom of the league.

Dumbarton, for example are considerably worse than Falkirk. It would be just like us to beat a team like Falkirk on the back of this run and get beat by Dumbarton ending our 100% record and ending their possible 0% record.

Neilson has us playing well and probably would make sure there were no lapses against Dumbarton anyway. The price of supporting a non-old firm team, you know you'll lose at least one game in each round of fixtures. If we didn't lose in the first round of fixtures I'd be absolutely delighted.

Looking forward to this game. The best ground in the country for atmosphere.

Fixed that for you mate ;)

Looking forward to this one myself, it should be a cracker, I just hope we don't start getting too cocky and get carried away after just 3 games, because we have a habit of coming back down to earth with a bump, I'm going to predict a 2-1 win for Hearts.

Our hardest game of the season so far I'd imagine, Hearts look much stronger than both Sevco & Hibs. I was expecting about 4/5 points max from the first 4 games so a point here and it's relatively decent start considering the games we've had, but I don't think 3 points is beyond us. I've never been to Tynecastle and was hoping to make this one, but alas I won't.

Won't bother with predictions yet as we still have a game midweek to come.

What exactly is wrong with saying that? Or would you rather I hold Falkirk (who IMO are likely to be in the play-offs) in the same regard as the three part-time clubs that are already struggling and lie at the bottom of the league.

Not 100% accurate. Hibs are splitting the part-time teams at the bottom of the league.

Looking forward to this. Packed Wheatfield, Gorgie and Main Stands, with a good number of Hearts supporters in the Roseburn too. Hopefully Falkirk bring through at least 1,000 after their good result today. Should be a decent atmosphere and game. :)

Looking forward to this. Packed Wheatfield, Gorgie and Main Stands, with a good number of Hearts supporters in the Roseburn too. Hopefully Falkirk bring through at least 1,000 after their good result today. Should be a decent atmosphere and game. :)

734 Bairns fans at ER yesterday, I'd guess 1000 at Hearts as it's usually the preferred away game out the Edinburgh games.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

A good number of regulars I know refusing to go because of the pricing. They also refused to go yesterday too.

A good number of regulars I know refusing to go because of the pricing. They also refused to go yesterday too.

How much was yesterday? And what are Hearts charging?

Wait till you get to the top league the pricing a horrific! Imo away fans should be charged a tenner, we all know big away crowds make the atmosphere better.

How much was yesterday? And what are Hearts charging?

Wait till you get to the top league the pricing a horrific! Imo away fans should be charged a tenner, we all know big away crowds make the atmosphere better.

Both £23

Archived