Rangers v Queen of the South

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queens look incredibly comfortable from what I've seen, calm on possession and finding massive gaps everywhere. Rangers look utterly desperate to get to the goal as quickly as possible and spend the whole match running about rather aimlessly.

Queen of the South have had a solid start to the league campaign so this should be a good game. Rangers are starting to click now though. The win against Falkirk and the demolition of Clyde has really given the team a much needed confidence boost.

Probably 2 or 3 nil to Rangers. :)

Do you ever get anything right? :(

Jings it's went awfy quiet in here now lol

Poor first half, McCulloch in midfield is a no no imo as we just get over run, the changes worked and order was restored in the 2nd half.

Ally has to get his selections spot on now for every game, we can't afford to let Bidco increase their lead.

Yet another game where Rangers struggle, somehow manage to score and end up being stronger. Credit to the players, they manage to drag results out the bag despite having a huge slab of concrete on their back. a.k.a McCoist

Yet another game where Rangers struggle, somehow manage to score and end up being stronger. Credit to the players, they manage to drag results out the bag despite having a huge slab of concrete on their back. a.k.a McCoist

I guess you didn't watch the game. The first half was painful - and Queens looked a very tidy team.

The 2nd was a delight. At no point did we struggle in the game. We were either woefully inept or rampant.

Game over, will be a quiet thread tonight.

I think you will probably find the QOS fans will come on and give a view despite the fact we lost. That`s what the fans of most clubs do. While disappointing to lose despite being twice ahead it`s hardly a disaster or a surprise for that matter. We did well enough today especially given how many players we have out. I`m pretty happy with how we have started the season, 4th at this stage is just fine for us.

Very poor first half. QotS were countering well but to concede two goals due to making the same mistake twice is unacceptable. (the irony being Zaliukas and Mohsni actually scored goals to cancel out their errors.)

I've lost faith in McCoist... But, I have to give him credit for the subs he made at half time and Rangers were much better from then onwards.

Bit of a scare today but delighted to get the three points. Hearts winning consistently and convincingly is becoming a concern. Then again, they've only won 4 games. Hibs? Won't even make the play-offs at the rate they're going at.

This is probably why nobody posts after a Rangers win, as you end up getting randomly shouted down for making the same points as those replying to you

I think you will probably find the QOS fans will come on and give a view despite the fact we lost. That`s what the fans of most clubs do. While disappointing to lose despite being twice ahead it`s hardly a disaster or a surprise for that matter. We did well enough today especially given how many players we have out. I`m pretty happy with how we have started the season, 4th at this stage is just fine for us.

We have Ally.

Archived