Ardagh Cup

Sancho Panza

Well said and who do hurlford think they are with this billy big time dismissing of the Ardagh cup ?

Not so long ago it would have been a dream for hurlford to have won it when they were taking 15-0 tankings and now its only the diddy Ardagh cup from certain hurlford people.

Any truth at all in that the hurlford committee are walking out on mass anyone? I've heard that ward white will be the latest one to walk and that the hurlford tv bloke will be filming buffs games soon.

Can anyone clarify? Could be nonsense of course but that was apparently the rumours at abbey park on Saturday.

Hertha_BJFC you should know better to listen to rumours especially in junior football. Funnily enough I got a text message on Saturday asking me the same thing. I'll ask ward white he's here the night doin his committee duties.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSG to hurlford you boast about cash players and squad, u will go on and do many things this season but man up and send a team to ardeer do you really want to end up with all these trophies at the end of the season but everyone saying that use couldn't fulfill the card

no one at ford has ever boasted about cash

Pish first half from us. Pressed more in the 2nd half and the game should've finished closer than it did.

I'm taking nothing from this game as it wasn't a full strength meadow team, but seen twaddle I think that's who it was leave Blair Park with the petted lip out tho.

Archived