4 4 1 1 and what is our strongest line up?

Dryhorce

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's me convinced. Strachan out, your mate in.

Sarcastic does not suit you.and your mental if you think Adam is not in his plans to for the ginger one.

Bannan spends to much time on the Palace bench for my liking

Sarcastic does not suit you.and your mental if you think Adam is not in his plans to for the ginger one.

Bannan spends to much time on the Palace bench for my liking

Agree with that. Strachan likes him though and he's always looked 'right' for the system whenever he's played under WGS

If your saying he will not be our number one again your the mad man

Also if you watched football you would know he was better coming of his line than McGregor

Top keeper and he has never let us down.just glad we have two quality goalies like Leighton and Goram of old

"never let us down!!!" I take it you were not in Moldova when he was beaten at his near post in the 1-1 draw. Also being a Hearts supporter I was at the game against Bordeaux when he was beaten all ends up by a shot from nearly 40 yds!!!

You mention a save Gordon made in the EPL, are you conveniently forgetting the save McGregor made in Germany in the Champions league?

"never let us down!!!" I take it you were not in Moldova when he was beaten at his near post in the 1-1 draw. Also being a Hearts supporter I was at the game against Bordeaux when he was beaten all ends up by a shot from nearly 40 yds!!!

You mention a save Gordon made in the EPL, are you conveniently forgetting the save McGregor made in Germany in the Champions league?

I was not at the Moldova game no but saw him play most of the other games since he came on the scene

And he has kept clean sheets in big games for us and had good games especially Smith McLeish period

Best keeper we have had since Andy Goram in fact probably a better keeper done more at a younger age to

So sad somebody like him and McFadden and Ferguson D Fletcher never have had the chance on the big stage

Not sure how to separate the 3 right now but mcgregor has probably made more mistakes in one game than Gordon has made in his career. At the top of his game he really had no weak points. The complete keeper. And btw the Bordeaux goal was one of his first games and was an absolute peach!

Not sure how to separate the 3 right now but mcgregor has probably made more mistakes in one game than Gordon has made in his career. At the top of his game he really had no weak points. The complete keeper. And btw the Bordeaux goal was one of his first games and was an absolute peach!

Marshall has been shocking against Wales Sweden Hungary were he lost a lot of goals

Right now he looks like a different keeper clean sheet against the Poles

And among the best keepers for saves in the big league last year

Will he keep his place who knows.what with McGregor doing well at Hull who is a better shot stopper

Marshall makes different kind of all round saves though in my book and is good at handling never spills much

1 Gordon

2 Hutton

3 Robertson

4 Hanley

5 Martin

6 D Fletcher

7 Adam

8 Snodgrass

9 S Fletcher

10 Naismith

11 Anya

Worth a go if we arrange a friendly and play somebody we can keep the run going? :unsure2:

Come on not started a thread for a while on here before the haters hate

That's pretty close to our best side. I'd swap Hanley out for Artfield and probably play Broadfoot instead of Anya.

Any c**t who considers Reynolds near the lineup let alone the squad is a complete ding

That doesn't make sense. It should be 'Any c**t who considers Reynolds near the squad let alone the starting lineup is a complete ding'

The other way around.

That doesn't make sense. It should be 'Any c**t who considers Reynolds near the squad let alone the starting lineup is a complete ding'

The other way around.

Why he is way below the list of guys all playing in a better league that should be considered ahead of him

CALDWELL

BROADFOOT

DIXON even can play center back not just left back

WALLACE

BERRA

GREER

MacKENZIE

COOPER

MULGREW

So again how is Reynolds getting in and more to the point why?

I am not with Strachan calling him up last time at all

Just shows how desperate we are in defense

When Martin and Hanley are not playing.big Caldwell has proven himself though

DIXON at CB, sorry Dryhorce but where the f**k to you get this stuff from :lol:

Football mangers will hold my hands up cant think of him ever playing in there but reckon he could can use the ball well

Bardsley on the other hand I have saw playing as a center back lots of times can do the job in there and do it well.Reynolds no chance

Why he is way below the list of guys all playing in a better league that should be considered ahead of him

CALDWELL

BROADFOOT

DIXON even can play center back not just left back

WALLACE

BERRA

GREER

MacKENZIE

COOPER

MULGREW

So again how is Reynolds getting in and more to the point why?

I am not with Strachan calling him up last time at all

Just shows how desperate we are in defense

When Martin and Hanley are not playing.big Caldwell has proven himself though

Broadfoot :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would have reynolds in my team before all of these guys every day of the week.

btw is that Walace as in Lee Wallace?

Broadfoot :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would have reynolds in my team before all of these guys every day of the week.

btw is that Walace as in Lee Wallace?

Murray Wallace that plays for Huddersfield in a better league and doing good than Reynolds

People slagging Broadfoot clearly are reactionary and clueless about the game

We are talking about the same guy Celtic dropped McGeady for him game cos he was in Kirks back pocket

And should be considered for the Ireland game on that alone never mind his performances for Rangers going to the E.L final

Walter Smith clearly rated him a man who got us back on our feet and stopped us being a laughing stock

So that is good enough for me considering he can play right across the back four and would provide great back up

Murray Wallace that plays for Huddersfield in a better league and doing good than Reynolds

People slagging Broadfoot clearly are reactionary and clueless about the game

We are talking about the same guy Celtic dropped McGeady for him game cos he was in Kirks back pocket

And should be considered for the Ireland game on that alone never mind his performances for Rangers going to the E.L final

Walter Smith clearly rated him a man who got us back on our feet and stopped us being a laughing stock

So that is good enough for me considering he can play right across the back four and would provide great back up

So what if this Wallace guy is playing in a marginally better league? Reynolds plays in a better team and was a key part of a far better defensive unit. The evidence would suggest that Reynolds is the better player and Strachan would seem to agree.

Broadfoot, now there is an example of a guy who should be nowhere near a national squad.

Reynolds has not got on the field hope he never does.the boss is ex Aberdeen knows you bring a big support down that is why a few players sneaked in

Championship is miles better than the SPL and teams splash cash around that even Celtic cant seem to spend this year look at Forest

And they signed over 5 million on a guy that plays in English league one.who leaves our league Robertson for 3 million to Hull?

Walter Smith was a guy that knew defensive football he brought Broadfoot to Rangers and played him against class such as Werder Breman

As stated before Celtic dropped McGeady on more than one occasion as big Kirk had him in his pocket at full back folk seem to forget that when slating him

If Hutton or Bardsley were out for the Ireland clash would happy see big Kirk line up against him.he hates playing against Broadfoot

Would sooner even see him play there ahead of Whittaker who never done as well against him that I can remember in Auld Firm games

I can quite confidently say Broadfoot will never play for Scotland again. We should be aiming a lot higher than players like Broadfoot.

I can quite confidently say Broadfoot will never play for Scotland again. We should be aiming a lot higher than players like Broadfoot.

So who do we play then when Hutton and Bardsley are out.think Whittaker blows hot and cold can be good on his day but has as many poorer games in between

Cant think of many right backs around that have not had a wee sniff cant only think of Caddis in a miss hitting Birmingham City side

Is he is answer probably not but if he has a good season might be worth a look at in a friendly?

Archived