Kilmarnock player locked up...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Ngoo was arrested today from Smiths bar in Ayr.

In for hours didn't buy anything...ranted at staff and refused to leave....eventually huckled out and fighting with the cops........classy.

I hear Paul McGowan knows a good lawyer for that sort of thing.................................

It seems to be all Facebook rumour. Unless 'jimmy boo' witnessed the incident himself.[/quote

I love a facebook rumour

Just seems a bit odd that he'd travel 16 miles away from the hotel where he's staying, which had the games on themselves, to not buy a drink in a random pub. He could have joined some of the rest of the squad watching at the Sports Bar a minute from his room too, I'm sure someone would have bought him a drink. They must not have text him. Wankers.

Just seems a bit odd that he'd travel 16 miles away from the hotel where he's staying, which had the games on themselves, to not buy a drink in a random pub. He could have joined some of the rest of the squad watching at the Sports Bar a minute from his room too, I'm sure someone would have bought him a drink. They must not have text him. Wankers.

To be fair the food in Smiths is better than the hotel!

It seems to be all Facebook rumour. Unless 'jimmy boo' witnessed the incident himself.

It seems to be all Facebook rumour. Unless 'jimmy boo' witnessed the incident himself.

I could be wrong, but I think Jimmy has links to the local constabulary down there.

So, his info will probably be pretty reliable.

Archived