Raith Rovers V Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a stonewall penalty.

Not cheats...just better :)

Keep telling yourself that champ. Have a look back at the thread and you'll see your own fans dismayed at how much diving you'd done. I guess time erodes the facts except when you're on the receiving end like the Hamill incident. I think we made amends for it by taking 7 of the remaining 9 points from you last year. Despite your antics you'll be our bitches again this year. After hearts cane you and you start you're usual manager out pish you'll then get your standard humping by us the week after.

Keep telling yourself that champ. Have a look back at the thread and you'll see your own fans dismayed at how much diving you'd done. I guess time erodes the facts except when you're on the receiving end like the Hamill incident. I think we made amends for it by taking 7 of the remaining 9 points from you last year. Despite your antics you'll be our bitches again this year. After hearts cane you and you start you're usual manager out pish you'll then get your standard humping by us the week after.

Wow...erm, so it's nice to see you're not angry or anything.

Cowden...forever in our shadows :)

:lol:

What do Hearts fans think their support will be roughly? Any chance of getting near 4k for a wee half hour trip across the bridge for top of the table clash?

Raith 6 (Nade Hatrick)(Elliot Hatrick) Hearts 0. Elliot to choreograph individual dance routines for them both to celebrate each goal together....

Should bring a few over with us, what with it being a top of the table clash, I would like to think we will sell out our end.

Hopefully we can play a bit better than we did today as raith rovers are a step up in quality than we've faced so far!

Neilson will need to think hard about our striking options with our main men all out trough injury/stupid suspensions, I liked holt and Nicholson today and would like to see them up front with walker out wide and see how they get on

Yes, one win in 6 years at Central Park against us is clearly a standard humping.

What do Hearts fans think their support will be roughly? Any chance of getting near 4k for a wee half hour trip across the bridge for top of the table clash?

You currently need about 80 Loyalty points to buy a ticket. The limit drops to 20 tomorrow morning. That suggests that a public sale is unlikely but not impossible

Raith 6 (Nade Hatrick)(Elliot Hatrick) Hearts 0. Elliot to choreograph individual dance routines for them both to celebrate each goal together....

sell our end out no problem with the start we have had. looking forward to it. raith are playing well should be a cracking game

And that folks is a good example of why strong drink should not be taken!

Still fancy the Rovers though to sneak it by one goal. :)

Hoping there is plenty tickets left tomorrow morning.

I have plenty loyalty points but the folk am going with are a bunch of nigels and needed to wait for the threshold to come down. Think we'll sell them all.

Archived