pubs in dunfermline

Any recommendations apart from the awful Elizabethan?

And walking distances please.

Ta in advance.

Legends / Charlie D's at the ground welcome away fans.

In the town centre, there's a Wetherspoons and a similar type of establishment called the Seven Kings, but better pubs are available, including the East Port. It's a 15-20 minute walk from the middle of town out to EEP.

The club has 2 bars at the ground that welcome away fans, Legends and Charlie D's. Both are good. Charlie D's usually has live music.

The town centre is a 15 minute walk at most, or you could jump on the number 19 bus that stops right outside the ground. In fact it stops right outside the away fans entrance to the main stand where I assume the Airdrie fans will be.

In the town centre there's a few decent pubs. Tappie Toories and The Old Inn (opposite each other on Kirkgate at the bottom of the high street) are good and will have Pars fans in them. The Creepy Wee is on the same street and is also good.

If you want to watch football you'll have to go to the 7 Kings, located at the Glen Gates (about 60 seconds further down from the bottom of the high street).

The Watering Hole is always quality and will surely have some Pars fans in. It's at the bottom of the New Row, the steep street going towards the train station at the top of the high street.

There's a Wetherspoons on the high street itself which is alright. Got a good selection and is cheap for some things. A basic Wetherspoons really.

You could try Somewherw Else and Montys are alright, Montys especially since it was redone a couple of years ago. They're on Guildhall Street, the street the side of Wetherspoons stretches down. About 20 seconds further down is Lourenzos, a larger club type bar.

East Port (on East Port surprisingly) is at the top of the high street. A nice place but pricey.

You might also try Coadys, a not bad wee bar just up by the bus station.

Since there are quite a few bars in a small area, try a pub crawl. I'd suggest this route;

Seven Kings

The City Hotel

Tappie Toories

The Old Inn

Creepy Wee

Lourenzos

Montys

Somewhere Else

Wetherspoons

Coadys

East Port

The Watering Hole

Legends

Charlie D's

Jail

DA Baracus has listed nearly every pub in the town centre - apart from The Commercial, which is pretty much the only pub in town if you're a beer lover.

DA Baracus has listed nearly every pub in the town centre - apart from The Commercial, which is pretty much the only pub in town if you're a beer lover.

I deliberately didn't mention it as it's my pre-match haunt and I like things nice and quiet. :)

Genuinely a very nice pub though and a haven for ale drinkers like me.

Archived