Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness to Hibs.....No, I've got nothing.

I'm not going to get too melodramatic on Hibs if they played OK because there's little difference between finishing 2nd, 3rd and 4th, but still. Only Hibs could try and make up for always getting slapped by their rivals by indulging in jokey fake rivalry with a much smaller club for one game, and then fucking lose to them and all. Hibernian. :lol:

Strange game.. Maybury was getting ripped to shreds by Kennedy who was doing the same to Alston we need to get maybury out that team even luke leahy must be worth a start instead of him didn't really see the goal as it was opposite end but looked scrappy we didn't stop one cross coming in all day but with McCracken andmcdonald in that form it didn't really matter..we had several breakaway chances to score again Alston being worst culprit..although we didn't have a lot of the ball I genuinely felt hibs were never going to score..farid as ineffective as I've seen him but he should've scored from dicks mistake..anyway great result but slightly disappointing away support I thought we'd have a thousand at least

In fairness to Hibs.....No, I've got nothing.

I'm not going to get too melodramatic on Hibs if they played OK because there's little difference between finishing 2nd, 3rd and 4th, but still. Only Hibs could try and make up for always getting slapped by their rivals by indulging in jokey fake rivalry with a much smaller club for one game, and then fucking lose to them and all. Hibernian. :lol:

Erin I Think you need a wee lie doon hen.

CTID's appearance on the thread inspired me to look up Cowdenbeath's score and see what had him in such a mood for gloating.

They got beaten 3-0 at home to Alloa :wacko:

Maybe he's gloating because Cowdenbeath didn't lose at home to Falkirk :D

Outstanding :lol: We had three shots on target and not one was particularly difficult to deal with. Our finishing was hilariously bad.

You can look at it that way if you want but he was also outstanding with crosses ..yours looked well dodgey with cross balls

Archived