Livi VS Hearts

HoudaBetsy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really....probably only have about 16 players we could rely on really.

Let me guess. None of them in the squad tonight?

Genuine question. This early in the season is it not a great opportunity to get players match fit/sharp and all that other stuff managers bang on about. The other usual one is "the players look tired". Surely not this early in the season so why rest the first team.

Genuine question. This early in the season is it not a great opportunity to get players match fit/sharp and all that other stuff managers bang on about. The other usual one is "the players look tired". Surely not this early in the season so why rest the first team.

injuries/suspensions.

lots of debuts.

spinal tap gk

We lost our number one keeper in this competition. Not worth the risk.

I'd say Robinson, McGhee, Smith & Keatings were probably the only ones.

I'd say we're resting the 1st team to concentrate on getting out of this league.......rightly so imo.

Archived