What Squad for the Germany Game?

Gordopolis

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've picked 25 players. One of them is Kirk Broadfoot, and you've selected Matt Gilks ahead of Craig Gordon.

Seek help.

Gordon is our best keeper but lacks games Gilkes singed for a English Premiership team

Broadfoot is better than Greer and played in Europe for Rangers won three points for Scotland V Iceland

Plus he can play right across the back four that is why he is there for me do not need help

Arfeild will get EPL football signed a new deal.has to be ahead of Bryson and MacArthur in my opinion.prob not the managers though right now

Read somewhere saying he is in the plans though maybe for a friendly.but he has called left field guys up like Forsyth and Martin

So you never know could happen could not.as for McDonald he would be there down to being a athlete and is big and powerful

Could come on if we had to drop Mulgrew to left back if Robertson came of injured or has a stinker still a young man inexperienced so that could happen

Gordon is our best keeper but lacks games Gilkes singed for a English Premiership team

Broadfoot is better than Greer and played in Europe for Rangers won three points for Scotland V Iceland

Plus he can play right across the back four that is why he is there for me do not need help

Do you really expect a 3rd choice goalkeeper to play? Gordon needs to integrate himself back into the squad whilst he picks up games. Besides, Gilks won't replace Heaton at Burnley.

Broadfoot left Rangers years ago, he scored against Iceland in 2009. This does not automatically qualify him to be picked, he can play equally shite across the back four, i'll give you that. Also, who mentioned Gordon Greer?

Playing in the EPL does not mean you are a good player Dryhorce. You need to sit down and really think about that.

Do you really expect a 3rd choice goalkeeper to play? Gordon needs to integrate himself back into the squad whilst he picks up games. Besides, Gilks won't replace Heaton at Burnley.

Broadfoot left Rangers years ago, he scored against Iceland in 2009. This does not automatically qualify him to be picked, he can play equally shite across the back four, i'll give you that. Also, who mentioned Gordon Greer?

Playing in the EPL does not mean you are a good player Dryhorce. You need to sit down and really think about that.

You having a laugh Gilkes was signed as he has EPL experience unlike Heaton who has never played there before

Yes he left Rangers carving out a career in the championship at a higher level Blackpool had one of the meanest defenses in the league last year

And now he is at Rotherham at the same level heard folk saying last year he would drop down the leagues they were wrong

You having a laugh Gilkes was signed as he has EPL experience unlike Heaton who has never played there before

Yes he left Rangers carving out a career in the championship at a higher level Blackpool had one of the meanest defenses in the league last year

And now he is at Rotherham at the same level heard folk saying last year he would drop down the leagues they were wrong

He played 18 games in the EPL, that means f**k all. You obviously never read my last paragraph above.

Broadfoot is shite, everyone knows it and he should be nowhere near the Scotland team. This "mean" defence of Blackpools let in 66 goals last year, so where you get that from is beyond me.

Picking diddys from Rotherham ahead of decent young Scottish players is not the way forward.

He played 18 games in the EPL, that means f**k all. You obviously never read my last paragraph above.

Broadfoot is shite, everyone knows it and he should be nowhere near the Scotland team. This "mean" defence of Blackpools let in 66 goals last year, so where you get that from is beyond me.

Picking diddys from Rotherham ahead of decent young Scottish players is not the way forward.

Aye cos we are producing some top quality defenders at the moment are"nt we?

Were are they our defense is pish its why he play Greer who is in his thirties

Would no be amazed if Caldwell got back in the squad actually even as he is slow

Blackpool mist Broadfoot and MacKenzie that is why they were solid together when they played

Would no be amazed if Caldwell got back in the squad actually even as he is slow

Blackpool mist Broadfoot and MacKenzie that is why they were solid together when they played

There is actually plenty good young Scottish defenders right now

Blackpool just missed out on relegation, an abysmal performance from a team still taking EPL parachute payments.

Gary Caldwell is a better and always was a better player than Kirk Broadfoot. But I don't think recalling him is the answer.

Blackpool just missed out on relegation, an abysmal performance from a team still taking EPL parachute payments.

Gary Caldwell is a better and always was a better player than Kirk Broadfoot. But I don't think recalling him is the answer.

Agreed can play in midfield to and can pass the ball.pace finds him out though but two holding midfielders could protect him if we played him

Who are they apart from Robertson playing at the top?

They don't have to be playing at the top

Robertson

Hanley

Shinnie

Jack (also Midfield)

Souttar

I could name more, but your point of producing defenders, and them playing at the top just doesn't add up. We are producing but they aren't going to go straight to the top

Robertson

Hanley

Shinnie

Jack (also Midfield)

Souttar

I could name more, but your point of producing defenders, and them playing at the top just doesn't add up. We are producing but they aren't going to go straight to the top

I'm not saying they should all play for Scotland, but we are producing quite well

Shinnie, Jack and Souttar haven't shown anywhere near the ability to suggest they'll be regular Internationalists at any point. Souttars the most reasonable shout, but he's been dropped and looked completely devoid of confidence at points last season

Robertson

Hanley

Shinnie

Jack (also Midfield)

Souttar

Souttar is pish in the air from what I have saw not commanding enough for me young though will learn

Only two are good enough Robertson and Hanley on your list for me

Shinnie, Jack and Souttar haven't shown anywhere near the ability to suggest they'll be regular Internationalists at any point. Souttars the most reasonable shout, but he's been dropped and looked completely devoid of confidence at points last season

Not sure if you were posting before I said this, but I said they should not all play for Scotland but we are producing players in one of the hardest positions to produce them, Robertson for me still hasn't quite cut it, but he has his big move and should become a regular

Not sure if you were posting before I said this, but I said they should not all play for Scotland but we are producing players in one of the hardest positions to produce them, Robertson for me still hasn't quite cut it, but he has his big move and should become a regular

Yeah I posted before I saw your other post. Convinced you managed to see what I was writing tbh

Souttar is pish in the air from what I have saw not commanding enough for me young though will learn

Only two are good enough Robertson and Hanley on your list for me

Agreed but Souttar is still young and was probably put in too early. Hanley and Robertson are the two international class ones but Shinnie and Jack could get a Championship gig easy and from there you never know

Agreed but Souttar is still young and was probably put in too early. Hanley and Robertson are the two international class ones but Shinnie and Jack could get a Championship gig easy and from there you never know

Like Shinnie always stood out in the games that I have watched good defensively and bombing forward.could see him play down there to actually

Archived