What Squad for the Germany Game?

Gordopolis

Shinnie > Reynolds. I'm not gonna call you boredom guy though.

They play in different positions, and neither are good enough

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if you realised but Dryhorce obviously didn't, but I just copied and pasted the Aberdeen fans squad and replaced the players :lol:

An Aberdeen fan hasn't posted on this thread

It's hard to comprehend anyone other than an Aberdeen fan would select both Reynolds and Pawlett, very hard.

And yet it just happened

Which goes to back to my point, I assumed he was Aberdeen fan, because you just don't pick those two shite players

Well obviously you do, as its just happened. The only point you've proved is only Inverness fans think Shinnie should make it while non-Aberdeen fans suggest Reynolds

Well obviously you do, as its just happened. The only point you've proved is only Inverness fans think Shinnie should make it while non-Aberdeen fans suggest Reynolds

Nope, I've made neither of those points, Aberdeen fans are usually all over these with a boner listing Reynolds and Pawlett and on occasion Langfield, and then breakdown when neither get in. So I assumed it was an Aberdeen fan, gonna have to resort to this. BoringGuy

Better left backs in the championship than Shinnie guys like Dixon at Huddersfield who was pretty solid when he played.

Even that Fox is a lot better than him and has a quality delivery and better defensively and going forward

Yes you pick Shinnie though just shows what you know about the game.guy never even got a move

Taylor Sinclair even manged a good move to Wigan last year from P.T.nobody wants your players there or for Scotland Barrajagger

Nope, I've made neither of those points, Aberdeen fans are usually all over these with a boner listing Reynolds and Pawlett and on occasion Langfield, and then breakdown when neither get in. So I assumed it was an Aberdeen fan, gonna have to resort to this. BoringGuy

So you jumped in desperately trying to act a smart arse and completely fucked it up by not checking who you were actually quoting?

Smooth move

McGregor Marshall Gilkes if he starts Burnley as N 1

Hutton Bardsley Robertson Forsyth R Martin Hanley Broadfoot Whittaker

Adam Bannen D Fletcher Snodgrass Anya Mulgrew Forest Arfield McDonald Maloney

S Fletcher Naismith Rhodes McCormack.

McGregor Marshall Gilkes if he starts Burnley as N 1

Hutton Bardsley Robertson Forsyth R Martin Hanley Broadfoot Whittaker

Adam Bannen D Fletcher Snodgrass Anya Mulgrew Forest Arfield McDonald Maloney

S Fletcher Naismith Rhodes McCormack.

You've picked 25 players. One of them is Kirk Broadfoot, and you've selected Matt Gilks ahead of Craig Gordon.

Seek help.

Archived