east fife v Berwick Rangers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the boardroom upheaval doesn't distract the players too much.

This is my first and last game of the season as I'm off to Auckland next week for a year, so here's hoping for a win before I'm offski.

If we can't beat this Berwick mob with utter dross like Dalziel and Willis we should just give up now.

.......................Fleming

Mullen. S Campbell. Moyes. Smith

McAleer. Walker. Beaton. Cook

............. Austin. McShane

Hopefully we can kick start our season after two defeats on the bounce. The return of Lee Currie and hopefully a fully fit Lavery will help. Looking forward to the trip! :)

Sorry , but we will win at least by 3 . I predict 4 - 1 the fife . :ass

The mutants are close to financial oblivion and got beat off Elgin. Elgin. With MARVIN ANDREWS.

Dalziel and Willis both to net braces in a 5-0 win.

That will be the same Elgin that you lost to 3 times last season then eh.

What is this now? Your 9th consecutive season in this diddy league?

Berwick the unbeatable... Since? Erm, when?

That will be the same Elgin that you lost to 3 times last season then eh.

What is this now? Your 9th consecutive season in this diddy league?

Berwick the unbeatable... Since? Erm, when?

We're doing things the right way tbh. Growing the club and looking to progress. 10-15 years ago we were giving £400 a week to players and doing well in League 1. Totally unsustainable. I would rather follow our model than have shady character after shady character coming in, throwing money you don't have at things, promising Premier League football and risking the turmoil that is now happening.

Hopefully your supporters or someone with the club at heart can save your club and you can start to do things properly.

Considering East Fife have six players who are going to score at least 100 (one hundred) goals between them at a rate of approximately 2.7 goals per game (Now 2.85 goals per game following their absolute 1-0 losing domination against Elgin City last weekend), I really don't see how Berwick can come away from this one with anything but a pumping, even more so given only two other players are going to score between 15-20 goals this season.

In fact, I'm fucking shitting myself for Saturday. Fair enough these guys misfired last weekend, but that was against the likes of up and coming youngster Marvin Andrews, a pacy and composed centre half, comfortable with the ball at his feet at all times, a bit reminiscent of Thiago Silva. Hopefully the likes of Jonny can come through what is guaranteed to be a tough time without self harming.

Considering East Fife have six players who are going to score at least 100 (one hundred) goals between them at a rate of approximately 2.7 goals per game (Now 2.85 goals per game following their absolute 1-0 losing domination against Elgin City last weekend), I really don't see how Berwick can come away from this one with anything but a pumping, even more so given only two other players are going to score between 15-20 goals this season.

In fact, I'm fucking shitting myself for Saturday. Fair enough these guys misfired last weekend, but that was against the likes of up and coming youngster Marvin Andrews, a pacy and composed centre half, comfortable with the ball at his feet at all times, a bit reminiscent of Thiago Silva. Hopefully the likes of Jonny can come through what is guaranteed to be a tough time without self harming.

Your patter is shite, Dale.

CC might give Jonny a rest on Saturday along with other first teamers, and play some of the development squad, saving the first teamers for bigger, tougher up and coming games games like Clyde at the end of the month.

What is it with Berwick fans seem total W***ers especially this guy?

Having not been in a league with Fifers for a while, I had forgotten how tedious and easily annoyed they can be. The slightest comment and they're nipping away like yappy dogs. I know it's not the best part of the world, but you don't need to take your fury out on the rest of us.

Archived