The Edinburgh City Toilet Emulation Thread

tamthebam

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah Tam, the memories. That reminded me o the time a few years back. Every time ah went for a shite it wis jist like burnt chips. Efter a few weeks ah mentioned it tae Mary and she sent me straight tae the doc.

So he had a look and spent a few meenits rummaging around ma back passage. Efter he wis feenished ah asked him if ah wis cured. Aye, he says.

Did ye operate, ah says, ah never felt onything.

Naw, he says, ah just cut fower inches oaf yer string vest.

• 1 month later...

it's a wee while since the toilet thread was updated

first of all, a tribute to the mighty Peter "Sten Gun" Stenhouse wno departed these shores this week for a new life down under. He will always be remembered for some nice goals and building the new officials' cludgie at Meadowbank, christened "The Stenhouse Suite".

post-12982-0-28777400-1423349538.jpg

Australian Dunny. NOT build by Pedro!

We've been doing quite well recently and after today's 3-0 win over BSC (who enjoyed a 3-0 win over some other Edinburgh mob a few weeks ago) progress continues. Hence a picture of a row of toilets to depict our good run. Long may it continue..

post-12982-0-36867700-1423349700.jpg

The next game is on Valentine's Day and the poetic muse has influenced me:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I love Big Shelley, :wub:

But I want City to stuff Stirling U!

su3.jpg

distinctly unimpressed....

You'd have to run

Like Eric Liddell

You'd still end up

With the one

In the middle

Love

Grimbo x

Many fans were at game? Looks bare!!

We had 2504 on Saturday & not quite as many on Tuesday but it was a school night.

So you are finally back, that was some honeymoon. I bet Mickey's as glad to see you as yer missus is glad to see the back of you ;) at least you haven't missed any matches.

Grimbo

Do EC want to get into the senior set up then if they win the league?

They are already in it along with the other 13 members from the Lowland League, 18 from the Highland League, 14 from the South of Scotland League and 17 in the East of Scotland league.

(HJ will correct me if Wikki have got it wrong)

Near enough. I think you'd say 15 for the EOS League, or else you're counting 2 clubs twice. Plus you omit the North Caledonian with its 6 clubs.

Also the oddity of Banks o'Dee, Girvan, Glasgow Uni & Linlithgow Rose (seniors in non-senior leagues). Aberdeen Uni are also in Aberdeenshire FA.

we've applied to get in 3 times before- you tell me....

?

So that is a yes? I've heard rumours Brora don't want in. Just wondering about you lads. Looks like you're more or less already in the play off.

Good luck. Hopefully we won't see you next season though if you do get up.

Archived