Lochore chairman attacked

Sideline

An for you saying he run into the dressin room hahahaha was there not 5-6 lochore players and the chairmans wife around him in the stand??? So how he ran away is something else only you must have seen hahahahaha total joke that ur adding more arms and leg onto it hahaha and there was no charges pressed as 11 statements where taken and all story's were Same saying handbag and chairman tripped but u believe ur story of how events unfolded hahahaha you should be ashamed of yourself makin more story's up hahahahaha hahahaha

Aww look mate stop trying to defend lochee ya weirdo shambles of a club not foning police should be fined n player banned shithole of a place

Should a chairman really be aiming abuse at an opposing player? No.

Not condoning anything the keeper done but until we know what was said to him ye can't really judge him.

Read the comments on FFF and have to say some very mixed reports on the incident.

Aww look mate stop trying to defend lochee ya weirdo shambles of a club not foning police should be fined n player banned shithole of a place

'Shambles of a club' haha. Stay aff the Buckie the next time your team plays and take a long hard look at your committee/supporters.....then ask yourself which club is a shambles.

'Shambles of a club' haha. Stay aff the Buckie the next time your team plays and take a long hard look at your committee/supporters.....then ask yourself which club is a shambles.

Dont drink buckie ur ground is really bad worst in the league by a mile ask anyone from any club n theyll tell you the same supportees can shout what they like at players part of the game from people who know lochore chairman i can guarantee there wasnt a bad word said from him to the goalie resulting n him pushing him to the ground your club refused to fone police use are the shambles not lochore

Dont drink buckie ur ground is really bad worst in the league by a mile ask anyone from any club n theyll tell you the same supportees can shout what they like at players part of the game from people who know lochore chairman i can guarantee there wasnt a bad word said from him to the goalie resulting n him pushing him to the ground your club refused to fone police use are the shambles not lochore

We were at lochee harp in october - is the roof on the wee enclosure at the changing rooms still up , if it is i will be amazed it was about to cave in when i saw it . I am sure the chairman is fine . Well done the Harp , great win !

Surely someone from Lochore could have phoned the Police if they wanted to make a complaint?

Lochore did but shouldnt have to as its happened at lochees ground as a club they should take responsibility for there actions even though its there own player if it was one of our players they would have done it for certain

If senior clubs' directors (the equivalent to junior committee members) shouted at refs and opposing players in the same way as some junior guys there would be a huge hue and cry. We're all passionate about the game but I think committee members should take a look at themselves with regards to some of the (loud) comments they make. Not saying the Lochore chairman was guilty of this cos I wasn't there.

Your no really getting any bites anymore are you (though you will no doubt include this ), maybe time to give it a rest , was a giggle at the time now your the only person going on about it, obviously struggling for some new material.

Btw you say standard for junior football, this sort of thing maybe happens two or three times a season in a grade of football with over 160 teams in it not exactly a regular occurrence and even at that it's usually grown arms and legs by the time the story comes on here but hey don't let that stop you .You can count that as another bite if you want, no doubt in your boredom your keeping track of how many you get on this site.

post-21687-0-56778900-1407861242_thumb.j

Your no really getting any bites anymore are you (though you will no doubt include this ), maybe time to give it a rest , was a giggle at the time now your the only person going on about it, obviously struggling for some new material.

Btw you say standard for junior football, this sort of thing maybe happens two or three times a season in a grade of football with over 160 teams in it not exactly a regular occurrence and even at that it's usually grown arms and legs by the time the story comes on here but hey don't let that stop you .You can count that as another bite if you want, no doubt in your boredom your keeping track of how many you get on this site.

I hope it's not the same bucket.

Archived