Hamilton v Alloa

d_t_b

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping young Brophy might feature at some point.

I'd throw him on from the start. Alloa had an impressive result away from home yesterday and will be a good test for us and for Brophy to prove he's ready for the 1st team. I'd also give #22 a good run out to get him match-fit plus give guys like Devlin, Hendrie, Chuckie and McDonald some game time.

I'd throw him on from the start. Alloa had an impressive result away from home yesterday and will be a good test for us and for Brophy to prove he's ready for the 1st team. I'd also give #22 a good run out to get him match-fit plus give guys like Devlin, Hendrie, Chuckie and McDonald some game time.

Agree with this, something along the lines of...

.........................Currie

...Gordon...Devlin...Tena...MacDonald

...........................Neil

...Chucky...Andreu...Crawford...Imrie

........................Brophy

And the likes of Lyon and Docherty to come on as subs.

Agreed, Brophy should be given a chance to show what he can do from the start, as should MacDonald. Big Jason on the bench in case of emergency :P .

Don't think it's going to be an easy game by any means so despite these changes I hope we don't take anything for granted. Would be nice to get a good cup run going.

Sir Alex says he'll ring the changes tonight to give players who haven't featured yet a chance to show what they can do.

We pumped you twice when you had your strongest side. Should be a skoosh against the reserves. ;)

Archived