Hibs vs Dumbarton - League Cup 2nd Round

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are talking about the man who scored a hat-trick in the best SPL game ever into a future England International goalkeeper here.

From a Hibs point of view can I go on record saying I don't think this was the best SPL match ever :lol:

ETA: every time I watch that I find it unbelievable how shite the Hibs goalie Smith was that night.

From a Hibs point of view can I go on record saying I don't think this was the best SPL match ever :lol:

ETA: every time I watch that I find it unbelievable how shite the Hibs goalie Smith was that night.

The worst game I ever saw was a 5-5 draw.

The worst game I ever saw was a 5-5 draw.

Aye but Colin Nish didn't play in it. If he had it would be been the best :P

Agreed with the Hibee above, no wonder Smith ended up at Brechin. Ruddy was hopeless as well but he turned out alright...if very overrated by the English press.

I think this is the first instance that someone has got that correct, it's usually West Dumbartonshire wankers we get so I like you c***s already. Except for Erin Go Bragh, he can go f**k himself.

^^^ Bigot

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Disappointing starts to the season for both teams. Would like to see Garry Fleming get a start, maybe McLaughlin as well as the squad will be quite tired following todays game. How did the Hibees play today? Unlucky or just rubbish?

Archived