Dundee vs Raith Rovers - League Cup 2nd Round

ForzaDundee

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy street.

Last season we won that game 1-0 or lost it.

Nothing's coming off for the tank at the moment but he was in and about it. It'll come I'm sure.

Some of the most baffling refereeing I've ever seen. Chopped off goal was a disgraceful decision at first viewing.

That could and should have been 6. A completely legitimate goal ruled off. Cuthbert spilled a shot, a raft of bodies rushed in on goal, a Raith defender tried to clear it but a Dundee forward got their first and tucked it home. The goal was ruled off for being in the keepers grasp. :blink:

Then Tank hit the bar with an open goal from 3 yards.

The game developed into shooty-in near the end. Raith are absolutely atrocious, woefully bad. That was our second string essentially that completely dismantled your lot.

What we needed, was that bigger squad we were promised. We've no cover whatsoever at full back, a solitary winger in the squad and no striker on the bench again. Yay!

Console yourself that Murray has learned his lesson and got a bigger squad. Nade is fucking huge.

Nearly six after Boyle collected the best pass I've ever seen from Harkins. Holy f**k.

That's exactly what I said after that pass. Inch perfect crossfield pass that Boyler controlled superbly.

There was also a pass made by someone in the centre circle who I didn't catch who it was, but again it was an inch perfect pass with the outside of the right boot. Steven Gerrard made the exact same pass to Suarez last season and the media were going nuts about it for weeks. Someone fill me in who it was please. Thank you.

Harkins was majestic when he came on and some of the interplay between him and McGowan was sublime which is weird seeing as they can't play in the same team together.

Great performance. Selik getting horsed on Sunday.

How did Bain get on?

Didn't have a great deal to do, made a few standard saves, caught every cross/high ball. Came out smartly at one point in the second half.

He was beaten once but Davo made a brilliant goal line clearance.

Hard to judge but he certainly looks an improvement on Letheren with the ball at his feet and distribution wise.

That's exactly what I said after that pass. Inch perfect crossfield pass that Boyler controlled superbly.

There was also a pass made by someone in the centre circle who I didn't catch who it was, but again it was an inch perfect pass with the outside of the right boot. Steven Gerrard made the exact same pass to Suarez last season and the media were going nuts about it for weeks. Someone fill me in who it was please. Thank you.

Harkins was majestic when he came on and some of the interplay between him and McGowan was sublime which is weird seeing as they can't play in the same team together.

Great performance. Selik getting horsed on Sunday.

It was McGowan's pass mate. Ggh had two cracking passes too: 1 to boyle and 1 to roberts

Archived