Ayrshire Derby - Kilmarnock v Ayr (Tues 26th August)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only tie that would even remotely tempt me to fly up for, not been to Gaza in a while.

Should be a comfortable home win especially as Agent Roberts is executing his demise of Utd to perfection, there'll be a statue of him outside Rugby Park in years to come. That said, the thought of watching Ayr celebrate on the pitch as the locals head back to The Scheme is enough to ensure there should be a good away following.

Amazing to think that 25k watched these two, 2 years ago. Both sides have regressed since then though, ourselves especially. No glory for a home win but legendary status for an away win. It'll be like comparing two turds, let's hope the home side stink the place out!

See you there!

If the BBC show it then you still might get to watch it. Albeit in beautiful San Antonio rather than not so beautiful East Ayrshire.

Only if Tuesday as we fly home 745pm on Wednesday.

Scott from club over with his mates at same time so there will be 15 killie fans in kilties!

Exactly the same for me. Went from the #scenes of listening to the draw to the realisation that i'll not be there. What a gutter

I let out a Yass and fist pump when I heard the draw only for me to quickly realise the dates of the ties.

I think there could be a shock on the cards here.

A sneaky feeling Killie might just get a result in their favour. Or maybe not.

EDIT: Scrub that pish. I'm forgetting its no the Scoattish....

Does anyone know whether BBC have rights for a second round game? Chances are if they do then this'll be the choice.

The BBC will televise the Sevco game.

I'll guaranteed be going to this (logistics of a 6pm finish in Embra to be discussed later) but really only to make sure Roberts gets everything coming to him from the stands in his last game in charge. This will be double figures and I seriously doubt Ayr's manager will have any pretence as to who he wants to win, as with his antics after the last derby.

I'll guaranteed be going to this (logistics of a 6pm finish in Embra to be discussed later) but really only to make sure Roberts gets everything coming to him from the stands in his last game in charge. This will be double figures and I seriously doubt Ayr's manager will have any pretence as to who he wants to win, as with his antics after the last derby.

You cant slag Roberts and his merry men on this forum i did it and got it tight sadly as much as i love the derbys i fear embarrassment

Guest honestrae95

Would just like to quickly remind folk that the 'K*ll*e' and 'A#r' patter is absolutely rank and should not be used.

ThanQ.

If a defeat guaranteed Roberts the bullet then I would actually happily lose. However, I suspect we'll still get humped and Roberts will still be there for the Saturday league game.

Unfortunately I can't see anything other than a home win here. Stranger things have happened mind you so you never know but I say that in hope rather than expectation.

What was Roberts antics after the last Derby?

Oh dear our lowly neighbours are bricking it. Such a shame you lot don't have a competitive squad now to compete with us. This could be embarrassing in two ways , you lot jam it through and park a train across you're goal line or we win 8-0.

Oh dear our lowly neighbours are bricking it. Such a shame you lot don't have a competitive squad now to compete with us. This could be embarrassing in two ways , you lot jam it through and park a train across you're goal line or we win 8-0.

Yeah it would be really embarrassing to progress.

You're - the apostrophe is used to denote a missing letter. In this case, an a, giving us "...park a train across you are goal...". Were you the attempted baton snatcher after you prised yourself off YOUR maw's tit?

Archived