EAST SUPER LEAGUE 2014 - 2015

taurus

Looks like the dale should give up now ....i have my own opinion on who will go down .but ill keep it too myself ..after two games two clubs are patting themselves on the back on there great acheivements ....pat yourselves on the back at the end off the season .sauchie and dale relegated AYE RITE ..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Armadale played well against us, never 4 goals in the game, though that was the way it ended.

You guys never gave up at any point & stayed on trying to the end.

Know where you are coming from with your team, but give a wee bit of credit to sides that manage to come & win at your patch as well m8.

Looks like the dale should give up now ....i have my own opinion on who will go down .but ill keep it too myself ..after two games two clubs are patting themselves on the back on there great acheivements ....pat yourselves on the back at the end off the season .sauchie and dale relegated AYE RITE ..

Got to assume your talking about Penicuick and Fauldhouse. I would certainly think that Penicuick deserve a pat on the back for beating the league favourites away from home, at anytime of the season! As for Fauldhouse,the way that they gave Camelon " a right doin " as described by one of their own supporters on this forum,again deserves a pat on the back.

As both are newly promoted, I dont think you will hear any of the supporters of either team making rash comments about where they are going to finish in the league, and are under no illusion its the start of a long road,avoiding relegation is the target. Your comment of "AYE RITE" regarding the chances of armadale or sauchie being relegated would mean that you think that is inconceivable, brave words indeed!

Got to assume your talking about Penicuick and Fauldhouse. I would certainly think that Penicuick deserve a pat on the back for beating the league favourites away from home, at anytime of the season! As for Fauldhouse,the way that they gave Camelon " a right doin " as described by one of their own supporters on this forum,again deserves a pat on the back.

As both are newly promoted, I dont think you will hear any of the supporters of either team making rash comments about where they are going to finish in the league, and are under no illusion its the start of a long road,avoiding relegation is the target. Your comment of "AYE RITE" regarding the chances of armadale or sauchie being relegated would mean that you think that is inconceivable, brave words indeed!

naw was actually thinking about the so called established clubs ...ill keep my opinion where it belongs ..all the best fir the season ..

naw was actually thinking about the so called established clubs ...ill keep my opinion where it belongs ..all the best fir the season ..

what's happening with Callum Rarity....has he left, still playing with you, went to Broxburn, went to The hoose???? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: :unsure:

The very nature of the Juniors means it is a brave (or foolish) man to make rash predictions after only 2 games.

Sachie haven't suddenly become bad, bearing in mind they have now played last season's top two.

All I can predict, is a great season for fans. Any club can beat anyone else in this league on their day.

what's happening with Callum Rarity....has he left, still playing with you, went to Broxburn, went to The hoose???? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: :unsure:

big mans went to broxburn ..hope he has a good season .done a good job for the dale .not every refs favourite player .but done a good job for the dale and will be missed :-)

Another great result for Kelty... They'll be hard to beat on this form...

Still 5 teams undefeated...Well done Kelty, Bo'ness, Newtongrange, Fauldhouse & Carnoustie.. I wonder how long they can keep this going

Bonnyrigg surely can't go 4 games without a win.... Ballingry away next week??

Hows young Pittman doing at Boness.

Really excellent. He is playing as an attacking midfielder in a 4-5-1 formation and it is really suiting him. He has notched up a couple of goals and he is always looking to get the ball or himself forward. He is surrounded by a number of players who like to play the ball around quickly and on the ground and he looks like he is enjoying the change in scene.

Another great result for Kelty... They'll be hard to beat on this form...

Still 5 teams undefeated...Well done Kelty, Bo'ness, Newtongrange, Fauldhouse & Carnoustie.. I wonder how long they can keep this going

Bonnyrigg surely can't go 4 games without a win.... Ballingry away next week??

Why not Ballingry will be looking to take points as well

I agree... Ballingry are a good outfit & wasn't righting them off. I personally think Bonnyrigg's squad should be doing a lot better than they are...

I fancied Bonnyrigg for the title this season but had a poor start and I hope it continues until after this Saturday

• 2 weeks later...

The Big Fife derby this week, Hill Of Beath v Kelty Hearts

Always enjoy going to Keirs Park, neat ground in what is always a keenly contested derby match, Hopefully our good run continues and with the help of a big Kelty support we can get the 3 points.

The Big Fife derby this week, Hill Of Beath v Kelty Hearts

Always enjoy going to Keirs Park, neat ground in what is always a keenly contested derby match, Hopefully our good run continues and with the help of a big Kelty support we can get the 3 points.

all the best for ure fife derby. Nice park and social club . Would take a draw though "

• 2 weeks later...

all the best for ure fife derby. Nice park and social club . Would take a draw though "

What's going with Camelon this season? Lost a few boys in the close season, bottom of the league & from what I've read today there out a big cup already. Who's running them now?

Seen Kelty yesterday at downfield. There's an excellent outfit this season, granted they're playing downfield but I think they could be contenders this season. Anyone watched them against top superleague teams yet, what like??

Seen Kelty yesterday at downfield. There's an excellent outfit this season, granted they're playing downfield but I think they could be contenders this season. Anyone watched them against top superleague teams yet, what like??

....................................................................................................................................

We had 3 important players missing yesterday so did well enough to get through to the next round irrespective of who we were playing.

Kelty are a different outfit from last season with many changes in personnel from coaching staff to players alike.

Every game in the top division has been competitive thus far with every team we have played having their spells in matches, that said then we have done well to take maximum points from the first five matches.

The good thing about this Kelty set up is that everyone knows the score, I.E. every team you play is capable of taking points from every one else on their day & collateral form often counts for nothing.

You ask if we have played any of the top sides yet, my answer to that would be we have played 5 top sides so far, those who finish top 3 or 4 one season may not be contenders the next, football can be very fickle in that regard, matches in this league are often decided on small percentages.

What's going with Camelon this season? Lost a few boys in the close season, bottom of the league & from what I've read today there out a big cup already. Who's running them now?

Not a lot

Lost a few boys in the close season

Indeed, but of the 14 players used so far this season (and therein lies another story) 10 of them played for the team last year.

Who's running them now?

Good question

Archived