Pars v Bairns Tuesday August 19

Gaz FFC

I have heard that something unacceptable may have been said to Botti.

I watched the game on FFCTV and he clearly lost the plot but although he squared up to Milne he only moved his head slightly to him. Milne's reaction was that of a coward. Just like his father a cheat.

Anyway we win playing for about 10 minutes. We looked leggy after the exertions of Friday night. Dunfermline? Well they are what they are a League one team. Beaten yet again boys in this fixture. You really must do better.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put it this way..............any Falkirk supporter trying to justify our guy's behaviour after the red card really is an idiot........it's totally unjustifiable. Any Pars fan trying to justify Millen's behaviour is an absolute idiot. Millen will now have to live with what he did, and the last thing it needs is supporters scrambling around trying to justify it.

Two young players who now have to do things differently in the future, or face having not an ounce of credibility between them. One completely lost the plot at the perceived injustice of it all, the other chose to feign injury in order to get another player sent off. Neither can be proud of what he did.

"Live with what he did" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually embarrassed to win that. A wins a win though. League One must be horrendous to watch.

You will now know how the sevconians felt on Friday then?

Yep, heard this too.

Thought after Richard Cadette Pars had moved on from all that nonsense.

Seems their players haven't though.

FFS.

One random poster on a forum says it happened. So it definitely did. Therefore our players are all racists.

Get a fcukin grip.

My favourite bit was him rolling around eight times, realising nothing was happening before promptly getting up and running for Millen. Total head loss.

He started on the edge of the box and was nearly in the 6 yard area once he was done. Ridiculous.

FFS.

One random poster on a forum says it happened. So it definitely did. Therefore our players are all racists.

Get a fcukin grip.

I've heard it from 1 of our players (not Botti)

Rather than you condemning said comments your deflection reflects well on you.

Stay classy pal.

We were dire but the second half was very exciting and it's always enjoyable to beat Dunfermline no matter how many times I've seen it. First half they missed two great headed chances and should've been in the lead, but I thought we defended pretty well with ten men. Dick didn't have the best of games in the first half but he was excellent in the second. MacDonald was probably our best player. Biabi was excellent when he came on. Taiwo looked quality with a bit more freedom to get forward.

I'm not a fan of Olu at all, he's poor in possession and for a big guy he lost out in the air on numerous occasions yesterday. I think going with a three in the middle of McGrandles-Taiwo-Alston would serve us much better, or even a diamond formation in the middle.

The red card was total stupidity from Biabi but hopefully he'll learn from it. As soon as he stood up from the quadruple roll you could see what was going to happen. Let's wait and see what (if anything) comes out before throwing allegations as serious as racism about.

I saw dafcburty - the world's most reasonable and reliable poster - say on dafc.net that Millen had laughed at Bi Bia after taking a bad touch. Maybe this, along with being stood on had wound him up?

If a racist comment was made I'm sure anyone connected with Falkirk or DAFC would treat the matter with the utmost importance and the appropriate action would be taken by the club and police. Offering opinions on diving/losing the plot is one thing but racist abuse is a criminal matter so I'd suggest Gaz and anyone else in possession of the facts contact the police, rather than posting about it on a football site for the time being.

Actually embarrassed to win that. A wins a win though. League One must be horrendous to watch.

Yes I suppose the dreary pish you have to watch in the Championship is slightly less tiresome than the dreary pish we have to endure.

Falkirk v Rangers - Exciting stuff eh?

I've heard it from 1 of our players (not Botti)

Rather than you condemning said comments your deflection reflects well on you.

Stay classy pal.

Facts please. Which player accused one of our players of racism?

Facts please. Which player accused one of our players of racism?

I'm not interested in all this shite nonsense.

It's not like if I put a name up you are gonnae turn round and say your player should be hung for dragging the game back to the dark ages.

Consider this my last post on this topic.

Goodbye.

Archived