FAO RAITH FANS.

Dee fan here, hows big Christian doing so far for you? Although only pre season its hard to judge but the bigman has hinself in incredible shape - only to see his Facebook and is also soreted his attitude again. Was an instant hero with us and we loved him, excellent player. His touch, vision and awareness of what's around him is better than anything in the league.

Sure he will do a job for you.

Good luck for the season.

The phrase "Good touch for a big man" was invented for Nade. He's fantastic at picking up the ball, taking a couple of defenders out before playing off off. He scored a fantastic goal against St Johnstone and was unlucky not to get another against Caley (also got a rebound in against Edinburgh City). He's certainly been impressing me so far, and I hope the fans get right behind him, as from what the Dees were saying, if you believe in him and give him support and backing, he'll do really well. All set to be a cult hero!

Second fiddle to gary glen? Really? Wow lol. If you partner nade with a decent strike partner then nade will create loads of chances. In the home game against Dumbarton he was literally unplayable. Absolutely strolled the game, step overs, movement touch and vision. Can certainly see he has played at a much high level before. Also anyone that still thinks he is fat are off there nuts! Guy is absolutely ripped.

Heard good things about him pre-season, but tomorrow will be our first competitive game so we'll be able to see from there.

Not sure if it's the role we all saw him playing, but I reckon he'll be our main striker this season. Must admit that when he signed I saw him as the second striker who would create the chances.

I reckon if we can get a rapid no 9 in to play alongside him he will be a great signing! as that's the only thing that's let us down! he works so hard for a big fella! first touch is brilliant! has great power and strength and clearly knows where the goals are, and will score plenty for us if his deliveries are decent.

Would love him to score a hat trick vs the townies, the fans and himself would take great belief from that

He is currently playing second fiddle to Gary Glen at the moment, however Gary has a wee hamstring niggle just now so Nade starts tomorrow.

It's a crying shame that he's not first choice but he's obviously not putting in the effort in training because Glen has seemed non existent during his time here.

I love Nade. He's such an arsehole to everybody. It's great. Goaded Darren Dods into blootering him in the face to win a penalty yesterday.

If Baird had stayed we'd be in a great position. As it is I don't think we'll see the best of Nade alongside Elliot. But enough to ensure he's our main man.

I love Nade. He's such an arsehole to everybody. It's great. Goaded Darren Dods into blootering him in the face to win a penalty yesterday.

If Baird had stayed we'd be in a great position. As it is I don't think we'll see the best of Nade alongside Elliot. But enough to ensure he's our main man.

Similarly with Jimmy Scott. I thought it was hilarious in the second half when Forfar were on the break, where Scott barged past Fox and then shoulder checked a Forfar player on his way trying to get the ball. He seemed so determined to stop it. I think a good few of our players tried riling up Dods yesterday.

Archived