Premier League Dream Team Season 2014/15

Hi Guys

Myself and a work colleague organise a fantasy football league based on the English Premier League every season and we are looking for more participants.

We use the following website:
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

For everyone involved last season you should automatically re-enter my private league called Go Hard or Go Home when you log back into the website but should that not happen or you are new to the competition this season, the code you will need is 86776-26797.

If you are interested in taking part, register yourself and your team on the website and then join the league using the code above. You don't have to finalise your team until 11.30am on 16th August and you can make as many transfers as want to your team until then. Once the season starts, you are allowed to make 1 transfer a week and any additional transfers cost you 4 points each from your overall total. All the rules and scoring are on the website.

The entry fee is £10 and has to be paid by the start of the new season. Last year we had 84 entrants and it would be great if we could get to 100 and have the prize pot at £1000 or more.

Last season prizes were handed out to top 5 in the overall league and we also organise a separate Fantasy Cup with cash prizes for the winner, runner up and 3rd place. With more numbers there will be more and bigger prizes.

If you want to join our league, please can you e-mail me and provide me with a contact e-mail address as we send out updates throughout the season. My e-mail address is paul.bowman@blueyonder.co.uk.

This competition is open to everyone so please feel free to send onto anyone and everyone as the more the better.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Paul

Archived