2014/15 Lowland League Odds

Rab B Nesbit

I think its quite funny how at 8 points behind to an unbeaten team you are still really confident that use will win it the league will be over by end of january

your getting a proper arrogant sway about ye now happy g !!!!

yer doing the club no favours :o

8 points is feck all given there's still cups as well as league games to play for.

I hope yer squads as big as spartans or you'll have double yolkers all over yer chin !!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 points is feck all given there's still cups as well as league games to play for.

I hope yer squads as big as spartans or you'll have double yolkers all over yer chin !!!

Said it before and I'll say it again, although happy disputes it and claims he's neutral, I believe he's a spartans fan trying reverse psychology- he's not a city fan though as I think there's only tam the bam who goes to games!

Said it before and I'll say it again, although happy disputes it and claims he's neutral, I believe he's a spartans fan trying reverse psychology- he's not a city fan though as I think there's only tam the bam who goes to games!

Least TTB nails his colours to the mast.

Too many on here quick wi there opinions and no affiliating to anyone ;)

What's your team SN ?

im not arrogant as I dont support city just think its funny how 12 games in everyone is still waiting for our I mean city's bubble to burst

Nooky, aye, just cos the tartan Spartan has got the national side up & running there's an awfy big bunch of their supporters come in to OUR forum to gis a square go over everything whilst as you so succinctly put it thems without flags nor nails nor even a mast.

So the wonderful thing about us with a team, we can be winded up about them, see I'd make it compulsory that after 10 posts against any team you have to stick yer colours on.

Grimbo

P.s. I'd also bring back the birch for those caught flying a false flag anall.

Least TTB nails his colours to the mast.

Too many on here quick wi there opinions and no affiliating to anyone ;)

What's your team SN ?

Don't have one newky- spent some time in the juniors in the last century but moved to edinburgh after that and watched a fair bit of eos until the kids took over ma Saturdays. Been involved in some scouting at this level but would prefer not to name who it was with as some of my posts might offend!

Don't have one newky- spent some time in the juniors in the last century but moved to edinburgh after that and watched a fair bit of eos until the kids took over ma Saturdays. Been involved in some scouting at this level but would prefer not to name who it was with as some of my posts might offend!

I see so yer sitting on the fence :D

Nae worries SN ;)

how can u say 5 points if you accept spartans will beat city, city beat them 2-1 on there own patch!!!

Probably didn't make myself clear. I was suggesting that if Spartans are to have any chance of catching City they have to win the game against them. The proverbial "6 pointer". If City win it 11 points is going to take some catching, assuming it's still an 8 point lead at that stage.

Probably didn't make myself clear. I was suggesting that if Spartans are to have any chance of catching City they have to win the game against them. The proverbial "6 pointer". If City win it 11 points is going to take some catching, assuming it's still an 8 point lead at that stage.

yeah your right spartans can't afford anymore slip ups if they are to try and stay in touch but in my opinion another 7 wins for city and the title will be theirs

It's not even Christmas, you need to lay off the cookin sherry Happy.

A couple of results in the right direction can pull quite a few teams back in to the title race.

Happy look at it like the Tour de France. e-City are racing ahead of the chasing pack but it's early days & sooner or later they will get a puncture.

The yellae jacket wearers just now won't be the ones facing the king o the mountains in may.

Grimbo

It's not even Cheistmas, you need to lay off the cookin sherry Happy.

A couple of results in the right direction can pull quite a few teams back in to the title race.

Happy look at it like the Tour de France. e-City are racing ahead of the chasing pack but it's early days & sooner or later they will get a puncture.

The yellae jacket wearers just now won't be the ones facing the king o the mountains in may.

Grimbo

7 wins will be enough for city as no1 else is capable to win 10 out of 14 games or more in the running

awright then mr.cocky name yer 7 wins cause ye ain't getting 3 at rosewell !!!

ok I think they will win more than 7 games but 7 will be enough, start off with 3 points at dalbeattie then 3 at home to gala 3 at home to stirling 3 at home to preston 3 at home to gretna 3 away at bsc then 3 at home to bsc league won by end of february

ok I think they will win more than 7 games but 7 will be enough, start off with 3 points at dalbeattie then 3 at home to gala 3 at home to stirling 3 at home to preston 3 at home to gretna 3 away at bsc then 3 at home to bsc league won by end of february

dearie me "shakes heed"

Dalbeattie and bsc away 2 tough ties both will fancy their chances.

Preston and uni of stirling both have new managers and are different teams altogether now.

Gala on a good day will give anyone a game.

Gretna always a danger wi their forward line.

There's also a stupid and tough league cup section in December.

Cannat see where yer cockyness is coming from. :o

Oh I didn't say we are going to win it, we won't.

Though things seem to falling in place with us.

My tuppence worth, until we are mathematically out of it, I still think that we are in with a chance.

I would love if we were in the position of City but I do not think it is beyond the realms of possibility that they will have a collapse. When they won at Raydale a few weeks back, they could have easily lost it in the first half.

Of all the teams that I have seen so far this season, City were not the best. Perhaps the luckiest and maybe that is all is needed.

dearie me "shakes heed"

Dalbeattie and bsc away 2 tough ties both will fancy their chances.

Preston and uni of stirling both have new managers and are different teams altogether now.

Gala on a good day will give anyone a game.

Gretna always a danger wi their forward line.

There's also a stupid and tough league cup section in December.

Cannat see where yer cockyness is coming from. :o

in my opinion city will win these games, its not cockyness as I dont play or support city im a neutral who has seen city a few times and they WILL win the league the 8 points is too much of a gap!

Archived