2014-15 - Season Ticket & Gate Prices

HibeeJibee

With the new season almost upon us, I thought it would be interesting to see how clubs are pricing their Season Ticket and matchday rates for the coming campaign.

I've found the details below on club websites, anyone know the missing figures or those from other clubs?

BSC Glasgow

Season Ticket - £80 adults, £? concessions, free to BSCG youth players

Admission - £7 adults, £? concessions

http://www.bscglasgow.co.uk/bscglasgownews/BSC-News-Bulletin-issue-1-25th-July.html

Dalbeattie Star

Season Ticket - £50 adults, £30 concessions

Admission - ?

http://www.dalbeattiestar.co.uk/club/219690/News/view/848320

Edinburgh City

Season Ticket - £50 adults, £20 concessions

Admission - £5 adults, £2 concessions

http://edinburghcityfc.com/

Spartans

Season Ticket - £50 adults, £25 concessions, free to U15s and Spartans youth players

Admission - ?

http://www.spartansfc.com/2014/06/02/season-ticket-price-freeze/

Whitehill Welfare

Season Ticket - £65 adults, £35 concessions

Admission - £5 adults, £3 concessions

http://www.whitehillwelfare.co.uk/news/article/281/

http://www.whitehillwelfare.co.uk/page/2/

I presume you're referring to Whitehill whose ST is 13x the admission.

Remember that a lot of clubs include the League Cup on the ST, infact frequently all cups except the Scottish Cup.

Whitehill do the latter - so buying a ST basically gets their supporters a League Cup sectional game (possibly 2), a local cup tie v Ormiston, and any further knockout ties in the League Cup, South Challenge Cup or local cup, for free. Not unreasonable.

Yes I was referring to WW, fair enough but if I was a fan it probably wouldn't be enough incentive for me to get a ST.

It's quite hard to price it without just pulling your troosers doon.

Outside of the Scottish Cup Season Ticket holders got 8 home cup ties last year and 5 the year before. Suppose there's no King Cup this year though but even so potential for plenty. I'm sure Hibbee will know the maximum possible number of home cup ties we could have !? ;)

Of course :lol:...!!

[scurrily scribbles on a piece of scrap paper].

Whitehill is away in SCC qR2 but would be home if they progress to the Image Printers Cup R2, v Selkirk / Peebles.

* South Challenge Cup... min 0, max 3 (qR3-R1-SF)

* Lowland League Cup... min 1 (gr), max 4 (gr-gr-R2-SF)

* Image Printers Cup... min 1 (R2), max 4 (R1-R2-R3-SF)

= minimum 2 ties, maximum 11 ties

Whitehill is away in SCC qR2 but would be home if they progress to the Image Printers Cup R2, v Selkirk / Peebles.

Our season ticket price is the same as Whitehill with cup games included.

At the moment, in theory, I am saving £10 on my admission so far as we are home in the Image Printers and South Challenge Cup. If the club progresses further in any of the cups and are drawn at home for any of the League Cup section games, I will save even more.

I think it is a good deal.

Yes I was referring to WW, fair enough but if I was a fan it probably wouldn't be enough incentive for me to get a ST.

Cheap drink, programme pegged at £1, the San Fergie experience is unbeatable!

Are the LLC groups not being played h/a like last season? Because that would make 3 home ties for us.

:) well worked out HJ. It's a hard one when you can only guarantee 1 home cup tie, are likely to have 4/5 and could maybe even have 11!

Are the LLC groups not being played h/a like last season? Because that would make 3 home ties for us.

Last season there were only 22 league games so the groups played home-&-away for 6 games = 28 in total, feeding Semi-Finals.

This season there are 26 league games so the groups play home/away for 3 games = 29 in total (albeit clubs in the 'southerly' groups only get 2), feeding Quarter-Finals.

Once LL reaches its intended 16-clubs playing 30 league games, I imagine the groups will cease and it'll just be a knockout Last 16.

Talking of league cup have we got city,spartans and a wee trip to Glasgow :o

Used to be well up for a Spartans game but when you meet a few times season after season it becomes a chore to even make the effort when there's certain games doon here to be had.

BSC £7?

After paying £150 for the boat, £50 for the Hotel and £40 petrol money i don't think i could stretch another two pounds over the fiver it costs to get into Raydale to go there.

Think i will go to Spain for a week instead.

Used to be well up for a Spartans game but when you meet a few times season after season it becomes a chore to even make the effort when there's certain games doon here to be had.

Interestingly enough... Spartans and Whitehill have met no fewer than 92 times in the 27 seasons since EOS League reconstruction for 1987-88. But last season, when they met no fewer than 6 times, was the first occasion they'd met more than 4 times in any single season. Most commonly, it's been 3 times.

Interestingly enough... Spartans and Whitehill have met no fewer than 92 times in the 27 seasons since EOS League reconstruction for 1987-88. But last season, when they met no fewer than 6 times, was the first occasion they'd met more than 4 times in any single season. Most commonly, it's been 3 times.

thanks hj excellent stats as usual,

So guaranteed a minimum 3 games against them this season,all this before a ball is even kicked.

Archived