Gary O Connor

surely not!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is just trying to get back in to a position where he can play with minimal disruption to his play. If he plays reasonably well, it could be enough to maybe get him back to at least Championship level. If he could prove his fitness and was banging in goals, a Raith or a Dumbarton would probably take a chance on him or at least an Airdire or an Ayr in League 1. Not exactly English or Russian top flight but not the end of the world either.

Do not ever talk pish like this again, we wouldn't let the c**t sell programmes.

Sorry to programme sellers.

Do not ever talk pish like this again, we wouldn't let the c**t sell programmes.

Sorry to programme sellers.

why would Raith need a fat has-been ex-Edinburgh club striker when they've got Christian Nade... :whistle

There's a guy kicking about Scottish non-league football called 'Tadg Moriarty'?

:lol: Amazing.

He came through the youth ranks at Celtic. I remember going along to a game when he was on the bench, and just about ended myself at the fact that there's someone in the world named Tadg.

I've 2 abiding memories of Moriarty.

First was an EOS Cup Final in the mid-2000s - Berwick v Edinburgh City - which was held-over to the Saturday before the Scottish League season began. Whether he'd fallen-out with his City team-mates, I don't know, but no-one would pass to him. By the 2nd half his expaseration was considerable.

Second was the last game of the 2012-13 EOS League season. Moriarty came from semi-retirement to face his nemesis, Spartans, playing centreback for Whitehill who couldn't win the league, but could help stop their arch-rivals. In quagmire conditions it finished Whitehill 4-5 Spartans. That night's other final game, Vale v Stirling, was waterlogged to the Monday. Stirling won, taking the title on Goal Difference.

I've 2 abiding memories of Moriarty.

Second was the last game of the 2012-13 EOS League season. Moriarty came from semi-retirement to face his nemesis, Spartans, playing centreback for Whitehill who couldn't win the league, but could help stop their arch-rivals. In quagmire conditions it finished Whitehill 4-5 Spartans. That night's other final game, Vale v Stirling, was waterlogged to the Monday. Stirling won, taking the title on Goal Difference.

:lol: that's right he did. What a game that was.

Edit to add ... that was 2011-12 Hibbee !!!

Watched Moriarty a few times, great player!! Apparently was one for the future at Celtic in his youth but liked a bevy too much! been told he went out one Friday night and never turned up for the game on the Saturday so was released....

Archived