East Region League Predictions

Liam57

Who is everyones predictions for this season? Who do you think will be bookies favourites as the odds are not out yet?

For me Super League will be Bo'ness and Premier League will be St Andrews :thumsup2

Seen Arbroath Vics play a couple times pre season and they look like they could be strong this season in the North Div, although I understand Downfield and spent abit of money and should b thereabouts.

Don't know much about the other leagues.

Super League - Always very difficult to call but I think it will be Bonnyrigg this season.

Premier League - Jeanfield, have added a few signings and don't think they have lost any main players.

North - Luncarty, got off to a flyer last season but then became inconsistemt. Very impressive win against Kilbirnie.

South - Blackburn, unlucky not to get promoted last season. Have kept most of the squad I believe.

Super League - Always very difficult to call but I think it will be Bonnyrigg this season.

Premier League - Jeanfield, have added a few signings and don't think they have lost any main players.

North - Luncarty, got off to a flyer last season but then became inconsistemt. Very impressive win against Kilbirnie.

South - Blackburn, unlucky not to get promoted last season. Have kept most of the squad I believe.

Can't see Bonnyrigg winning the super league this season. Struggle to field teams in friendlies I'm hearing. Bo'ness or lithgy will be the two competing at the end of the season.

Jeanfield and Tayport for premier.

Archived