Away fans adult prices

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen up yokels dry your eyes, £23 is the price you'll just have to pay to see the big team.

So you'll have no problem if we put up the prices for the away fans when we play your team? That's the price you pay of being a big team.

Well obviously that's the price as Hearts have set it so. What's your point? Or were you just trying to look cool on front of the big boys?

Just reminding you how your collective pathetic mewling is tedious, and that your clubs are completely insignificant tbh.

Just reminding you how your collective pathetic mewling is tedious, and that your clubs are completely insignificant tbh.

Oh dear not another one of these guys, we've just gotten rid of one and another takes his place

You seem to be forgetting that there are only two big clubs in Scotland with neither of them being Hearts. Rangers and Celtic are the only big two the rest are pretty insignificant. Fact.The Edinburgh teams, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd etc get rubbish crowds, generally win nothing these days and if they qualify for Europe get knocked out early by teams most folk have never heard of. Not the signs of a big club.

Hibs charge Hearts fans the same, if not more.

:lol:

Be specific about how Hearts get "rubbish crowds" please, bearing in mind we averaged over 14,000 last season and have already sold over 12,000 season tickets for this coming campaign. We have a far larger support than some of the non entities in the English Premier League and Championship, even though we play in a league that is nowhere near as good.

Heart of Midlothian have also never been knocked out of Europe by a club which "most folk have never heard of":

Standard Liège, Benfica, Inter Milan, Lausanne–Sport, Real Zaragoza, Hamburg, Paris Saint-Germain, Dukla Prague, Bayern Munich, Bologna, Standard Liège (second time) Atlético Madrid, Red Star Belgrade, Real Mallorca, Stuttgart, Bordeaux, Feyenoord/Schalke 04/Basel (UEFA Cup group stages), AEK Athens, Sparta Prague, Dinamo Zagreb, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool.

Unlucky.

You're not a big club though. Maybe on a par with Barnsley or a team of that calibre. 14,000 crowds for a team from Scotlands capital is crap.

You seem to be forgetting that there are only two big clubs in Scotland with neither of them being Hearts. Rangers and Celtic are the only big two the rest are pretty insignificant. Fact.The Edinburgh teams, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd etc get rubbish crowds, generally win nothing these days and if they qualify for Europe get knocked out early by teams most folk have never heard of. Not the signs of a big club.

None of the above applies to Heart of Midlothian.

All of the above is applicable. Sorry. Not a big club.

I'm 22 and I've seen us win three Scottish Cups. We've never been knocked out of Europe by a nobody.

Dunno if this meets your "big club" criteria but it means your statements were incorrect.

I'm 22 and I've seen us win three Scottish Cups. We've never been knocked out of Europe by a nobody.

Dunno if this meets your "big club" criteria but it means your statements were incorrect.

Cheated to win them all. Beat the giant Gretna in one final. Wow! Relegated as your cheating caught up with you. Not a big club. Sorry.

I'm 21 and have only seen hibs win 1 cup :(

Cheated to win them all. Beat the giant Gretna in one final. Wow! Relegated as your cheating caught up with you. Not a big club. Sorry.

Ah, yes. They always resort to nonsensical mewling when presented with the facts.

Heart of Midlothian: giants of the Scottish game.

Oh dear not another one of these guys, we've just gotten rid of one and another takes his place

You flatter yourself, Paulo is on auto-ban, you never got rid of anyone. :rolleyes:

Archived