Away fans adult prices

We are charging £18 this season for an away adult this season.

I understand Hibs are £22 (apart from Hearts and Sevco) I hear also that Hearts are £23?

What are the rest charging?

I'm especially interested to hear what Sevco want.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, we're the cheapest so far and we will offer the bigger clubs' fans a chance to either stand behind the goals or sit alongside the pitch in a modern stand.

Excellent value.

^^^ Discrimination against diddy club fans, IMO.

Not fussed about the price of our cat A games, take as much as we can off them. Plus our stand only holds 2k.

Cat B I feel is OTT and predict there will be some moans and groans (quite rightly so) from away fans having to fork out 18 quid.

You are spot on.

^^^ Discrimination against diddy club fans, IMO.

I agree. I'd like to see the terracing open for all visitors, but I don't think that's planned.

I also agree with our price freeze however and the resistance we've shown to going down this ridiculous Cat A, Cat B route.

I agree. I'd like to see the terracing open for all visitors, but I don't think that's planned.

I also agree with our price freeze however and the resistance we've shown to going down this ridiculous Cat A, Cat B route.

Yeah, it'd be nice to watch from the terracing at Palmerston. I do find the Cat A/B a bit ridiculous, why does someone supporting Rangers/Hearts/Hibs mean that they are able to pay more? If anything it's the opposite.

Yeah, it'd be nice to watch from the terracing at Palmerston. I do find the Cat A/B a bit ridiculous, why does someone supporting Rangers/Hearts/Hibs mean that they are able to pay more? If anything it's the opposite.

Higher demans means clubs can get away with it. If you were to charge 20 quid for a midweek game against one of the 'Cat B' teams then attendances would most likely suffer.

You do make a valid point but if clubs can get away with it they will do it. Plus you'll be looking at extra policing costs etc.

We are charging £18 this season for an away adult this season.

I understand Hibs are £22 (apart from Hearts and Sevco) I hear also that Hearts are £23?

What are the rest charging?

I'm especially interested to hear what Sevco want.

Sevco are asking £21 for the Hearts game.

Quick recap

Falkirk £18

Hibs £22

Hearts £23

Raith £17

Dumbarton £18

QOS £16

Sevco £21

Cowdenbeath £16

Alloa £16

Livingston £16

Some also want to do Cat A and B like they are champions lge now

Higher demans means clubs can get away with it. If you were to charge 20 quid for a midweek game against one of the 'Cat B' teams then attendances would most likely suffer.

You do make a valid point but if clubs can get away with it they will do it. Plus you'll be looking at extra policing costs etc.

We had this debate on the Queens thread a month or two back.

Some felt that market forces should prevail and we should exploit the current make up of the League as much as possible.

Others felt that this was, well... exploitative. This is one of those rare occasions where the board and I find ourselves to be in agreement.

I think that it's exploitative... and clubs are well within their rights to do it, and I don't see any real problem with doing it. If people have a problem, don't pay the money and show the clubs that it's not something that they'll take.

Quick recap

Falkirk £18

Hibs £22

Hearts £23

Raith £17

Dumbarton £18

QOS £16

Sevco £21

Cowdenbeath ??

Alloa ??

Livingston ??

Some also want to do Cat A and B like they are champions lge now

Will cost you bairns 16 notes for the first game of season at central.

Nothing to do with champions league wannabees, the police have called our games cat A an B. This is becauae of significantly different organisation required and fans at different areas of the stadium when the 3 big teams come.

Archived