Sancho Panza

I think Cumnock and Glenafton will get relegated from Super Prem. Both very average teams who haven't really strengthened yet, especially Cumnock.

Love being written off.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Cumnock and Glenafton will get relegated from Super Prem. Both very average teams who haven't really strengthened yet, especially Cumnock.

I'm sure Cumnock and the glens will prove all the doubters wrong AGAIN and stay up no problem don't think they need to strengthen that much when u see some of the dross we played against last season

I agree Mitchell back 10 years ago was an exceptional talent who would have went senior along with Moffat.

Now tho he is 33 and suppose to be Cumnock's savior this season.

He's not good enough to be a top striker in that league now. For me now he is average and top defenders that the Talbot and Hurlford etc have would have an easy afternoons football.

Talbot, Medda and Hurlford will be away from the rest of the pack at short odds. can't see anyone else getting close. Bankies around 9/1 as 4th place. I'd expect Ladeside to make the top 5 after that its anyones game from 5-12th as we found out last year, I remember we were second favorite behind Talbot.

Who have Beith signed apart from Christie that make them everyones Dark Horses? Is the defence not similar to the one that got relegated + Kevin MacDonald?

way too early mate the league does not start until 30th August.

That's only true in some parts of the world. Most of UK football makes a start long before then ;)

Would like to see some odds ahead of the opening games on 6th August.

Too big a gamble to price up the title odds fir the juniors before a ball is kicked

Why? I'm sure Nocko has reasonable grasp of the East leagues so why shouldn't we expect to see some odds for the league when it starts next week. He's got 10 months to balance any wee misjudgement.

Talbot, Medda and Hurlford will be away from the rest of the pack at short odds. can't see anyone else getting close. Bankies around 9/1 as 4th place. I'd expect Ladeside to make the top 5 after that its anyones game from 5-12th as we found out last year, I remember we were second favorite behind Talbot.

Who have Beith signed apart from Christie that make them everyones Dark Horses? Is the defence not similar to the one that got relegated + Kevin MacDonald?

It's a total misconception that beith haven't added to the squad since they got religated. They've added;

Ross Lundy

Zander Ryan

Kev McDonald

Stuart McDonald

Joe Bradley

Steg Mckeown

Darren Christie

David Donnely

Paul Frize

Andy Gibson

I also understand that they have got a few more players on trial, who are Super league standered. I'm not saying for a second that they will win the league but after seeing they twice in pre-season , I think they will finish in the top half. For me it'll be 1- medda 2- Talbot 3 - Hurlford .

If Beith are playing with the defence they finished with last season a think they will struggle at the back. Kev is feart fae a header & big Sheridan is slower to turn than the Waverley at Ayr docks lol . Goin forward a don't think there will be many better but can they keep them out at the other end?

If Beith are playing with the defence they finished with last season a think they will struggle at the back. Kev is feart fae a header & big Sheridan is slower to turn than the Waverley at Ayr docks lol . Goin forward a don't think there will be many better but can they keep them out at the other end?

You may have a point but look how the medda finished the league last season with 9 of the Ashfield team that got relegated ? IMHO beith will surprise a few people.

Why? I'm sure Nocko has reasonable grasp of the East leagues so why shouldn't we expect to see some odds for the league when it starts next week. He's got 10 months to balance any wee misjudgement.

Correct HTG. This forum give him an idea what players clubs have signed and who's left them. As you say he's got time to alter the odds as our leagues play more than 22 games.

Correct HTG. This forum give him an idea what players clubs have signed and who's left them. As you say he's got time to alter the odds as our leagues play more than 22 games.

Easy guys plenty time to throw your money away

I think we'll really struggle to replace the guys that left ... can see us having a long battle agaisnt relegation which I ain't too hopeful about :(

Thanks Bil I'll keep that in mind ;-)

Archived