Sancho Panza

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think hurlford n talbots odds will be closer than that tbh n I reckon we will be around 12/1. We've lost 3 good players n time will tell if we've replaced them the Ayrshire teams all seem 2 have a few bob on them n r spending alot so it'll be hard for us like it has been since we joined the top league but we'll give it a go. Mon the papers

I think hurlford n talbots odds will be closer than that tbh n I reckon we will be around 12/1. We've lost 3 good players n time will tell if we've replaced them the Ayrshire teams all seem 2 have a few bob on them n r spending alot so it'll be hard for us like it has been since we joined the top league but we'll give it a go. Mon the papers

Talbot n hurlford same price I reckon with medda a distant 3rd Troon n beith will certainly hold there own...what's gonna be price for a team to win league in the last match of the season tho that could be good bet

Winton, whittlets and the buff-tie-s will rightly so be favourites for the adl this season. Don't think Lugar will have as good a season losing their better players but you never know. Looks another cracking season for the neutrals.

Al go for medda to win the prem.

At the risk of appearing to be a heretic, I think it would take a Herculean task for us to win 3 Super League titles on the trot, and going by the results at the end of last season after our superb 37 match unbeaten run it might not be rocket science to predict. I really do hope I'm 100% wrong, but clubs do get used to the playing styles of certain teams - see Spain's humiliation in this year's World Cup - and every league game we now play is a Cup final for our opponents.

I've said it before, if we are in the Super League for 2015-16 and every player's done their bit I'm over the moon, same as I am every season. Any honour is always viewed as a bonus, not as a right. Eeka Peeka.

Much the same. But my underdogs are beith. Keep a close eye on them....

I'm really looking forward to the season starting, you can't look too much into friendlies and its not quite the same as when the ball comes out for real but we are looking very sharp for me .

Archived