Hamilton vs Arbroath

Lichtie78

Liked the idea of Arbroath knocking Accies out but after the display against Alloa I think i'm being a tad optimistic.Tight first half with Hamilton to eventually score 4.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currie

Gordon Devlin Jesus MacDonald

Neil Crawford

Ryan Redmond Lyon

Brophy

Changed my mind from the team I put in the Accies thread to replace Longridge with Ryan. I'd like to see some people that might not be getting a chance this season but are certainly capable playing on Saturday. Only 4/5 of this team would get into who I'd like to face Inverness but I think this line - up can put a few past Arborath. This is my second game since Hibs (Spennymoor being the other) so I am rather excited and it's only Monday :( It's our first competitive match of the season so let's all get behind the team!

If Arbroath have a short defense and only three defenders then MAC/Scotland, Imrie, Longridge, Redmond etc should be able to run riot. If Arbroath are as bad as their fans claim then I'd like to think we'll win by at least 4 or 5.

If Arbroath have a short defense and only three defenders then MAC/Scotland, Imrie, Longridge, Redmond etc should be able to run riot. If Arbroath are as bad as their fans claim then I'd like to think we'll win by at least 4 or 5.

If you boys take it seriously then it could be 5 or 6

Fuckin terrible attitude from some so called supporters on this forum surely getting behind your team is what is needed just now its easy to be a fan when your team is winning every week a true fan supports their team through hard times as well they do not slag them off to other supporters . . give the lads a break especially the defence and get behind ALL the team like true fans

Fuckin terrible attitude from some so called supporters on this forum surely getting behind your team is what is needed just now its easy to be a fan when your team is winning every week a true fan supports their team through hard times as well they do not slag them off to other supporters . . give the lads a break especially the defence and get behind ALL the team like true fans

So we are being bad supporters for being realists?

Getting behind my team? Im going on saturday to support them i hardly think they troll forums looking for inspiration, lighten up

Don't cry mate

is that about the average for an away game ?

you are playing a "big team " after all........... ;)

Depends where we go and how we are doing, our away supports can be very good at times, but definitely won't be a bigger than usual away support on Saturday for a LC 1st round game v Hamilton after we have just been pumped 4-1 at home by Alloa??? :lol: I'd expect around 100.

Depends where we go and how we are doing, our away supports can be very good at times, but definitely won't be a bigger than usual away support on Saturday for a LC 1st round game v Hamilton after we have just been pumped 4-1 at home by Alloa??? :lol: I'd expect around 100.

Putting it into perspective, Alloa, Cowdenbeath and Raith (maybe) all had crowds of below 100 at NDP last season so I'd be quite surprised if you brought that much for a League Cup first round match after being relegated to the bottom league and a drive of just less than 2 hours. I really hope you bring a decent support though.

Is there much of a difference in terms of costs that we're deciding to open the Spice of Life stand rather than shoving the Arbroath fans into Section A or something? It just seems a bit pointless considering we won't have a big crowd and Arbroath won't bring a big crowd and if we would save money putting them there then why aren't we doing it?

Putting it into perspective, Alloa, Cowdenbeath and Raith (maybe) all had crowds of below 100 at NDP last season so I'd be quite surprised if you brought that much for a League Cup first round match after being relegated to the bottom league and a drive of just less than 2 hours. I really hope you bring a decent support though.

Is there much of a difference in terms of costs that we're deciding to open the Spice of Life stand rather than shoving the Arbroath fans into Section A or something? It just seems a bit pointless considering we won't have a big crowd and Arbroath won't bring a big crowd and if we would save money putting them there then why aren't we doing it?

We have always had a bigger support than Alloa/Cowden. Surprised Raith took so little though.... 100 is hardly anything haha?

Dunno why you'd need to open a whole stand for us though! :lol:

Archived