Clyde vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting too carried away, a better side wouldve punished us for the slack second half yesterday. Admittedly dont know an awful lot about Cowdenbeath at the moment but I do know Stewart and Hemmings are away, who have they replaced them with?

Fairly certain we will go with the same line up as yesterday.

If we go back to our strongest defence and midfield we will win this game.

In from last weeks team - deano,flynn,lewis and brownlie.

Out go stewart, kane, the keeper and kyle miller who is very unlucky to be dropped.

Back to last seasons shape.

Maybe even jurisic in for sutherland.

Every Championship team should win this sort o tie regardless, hope im wrong

You never saw how pathetically bad we were last week. Selection, formation and attitude were all woeful. Hopefully have 4 players back and the right formation this week otherwise I make you favourites.

Stuart Millar managed to mastermind a win over First Division Cowdenbeath when he was in charge, this should be easy.

In all seriousness, my knowledge of the current Cowden crop really extends to the match at East End Park when they looked really impressive, albeit they've lost a really good pair of strikers since. Guys like John Armstrong and Jon Robertson were outstanding years ago and Thomas O'Brien has always impressed me. It'll be interesting to see if they go with a back three as that'll be an interesting tactical battle against our front three.

Stuart Millar managed to mastermind a win over First Division Cowdenbeath when he was in charge, this should be easy.

In all seriousness, my knowledge of the current Cowden crop really extends to the match at East End Park when they looked really impressive, albeit they've lost a really good pair of strikers since. Guys like John Armstrong and Jon Robertson were outstanding years ago and Thomas O'Brien has always impressed me. It'll be interesting to see if they go with a back three as that'll be an interesting tactical battle against our front three.

If we go with the back 3 that snuffed out the townies attacking threat in that game I'd be a lot happier about our chances. Can't believe JN isn't remembering how we look when not playing 3-5-2.

Genuinely not taking the piss here, but at no stage in our First Div days were we remotely concerned by ties with lower league sides. Mind you with the defeats to Forfar, Gretna, Alloa and such like we probably should have been. But how bad are things up there that what remains a fairly established side are shitting it about not very much id expect they'd know about from our side. Didn't make last week due to being let down enormously in work in the morning, but heard nothing but positives against Ayr and can only hope for that to continue, regardless of the result as we've got ourselves a tidy payday coming up anyway from these Egg Cups.....though it'd be nice to remind the four away supporters tomorrow that they're only keeping our rightful place warm for us. And vice-versa.

Archived