The Nick Walsh Thread

Just thought I would start up a thread dedicated to Stirling Albion referee Nick Walsh. Following the SFA selecting him to ref 3 out of Stirlings last 5 games last season, it will be interesting to note which games he takes charge of throughout 14/15 and if there are any major incidents in these games.

Starting off today for game 1:

Elgin v Stirling Albion.

Nick Walsh awards Stirling a penalty and sends the Elgin man off.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I would start up a thread dedicated to Stirling Albion referee Nick Walsh. Following the SFA selecting him to ref 3 out of Stirlings last 5 games last season, it will be interesting to note which games he takes charge of throughout 14/15 and if there are any major incidents in these games.

Elgin v Stirling Albion.

hope you placed a good wager on that

And according to the match thread at least one of the penalties was dodgy, with Walsh unsighted and basically applying guesswork as to whether it was a) even a foul, and b) inside the box or not :lol:

I'm no conspiracy nut, but there is definitely a hidden hand in play here :ph34r:

And Nick Walsh is an anagram of Sclinkwah, which, as everyone knows, is the Maori name for Stirling. Pretty much settles it I would say!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Elgin v Stirling Albion.

Flash forward to 30 August, Mr Walsh awards Clyde a penalty, does not award Berwick an equally stonewaller and sends off Currie. A mirror image.

Archived