Daniel Bryan to undergo more neck surgery.

LarkyTon

"Bryan said WWE doctors called him yesterday and said he needs to have another surgery because he isn't healing very well. Bryan said doctors went in and removed bone spurs from his spinal cord but now the nerve from his neck has suffered a "double crush." Doctors want to perform another surgery to correct this. Bryan said he has about half the strength in his right arm than in his left arm."

Gutting news for DB, guessing if we ever do see him in a ring again it won't be till at least next year's Summerslam, wish him all the best.

NO! NO! NO!

Gutting news. I absolutely love Bryan. If he does manage to make it back, he should drop the diving headbutt from his move set. If he does make it back, think how much more of a fucking hero he would be. They have a 'can't miss' opportunity if he comes back, i.e. guy out with career threatening injury but works like a mentalist to make it back then lifts the title. It would be incredible. They could do like they did with HHH when he fucked his quad, i.e. make a video package showing him being operated on then him training and struggling to get back. I think I would actually weep tears of joy if they did that and he lifted the title.

NO! NO! NO!

Gutting news. I absolutely love Bryan. If he does manage to make it back, he should drop the diving headbutt from his move set. If he does make it back, think how much more of a fucking hero he would be. They have a 'can't miss' opportunity if he comes back, i.e. guy out with career threatening injury but works like a mentalist to make it back then lifts the title. It would be incredible. They could do like they did with HHH when he fucked his quad, i.e. make a video package showing him being operated on then him training and struggling to get back. I think I would actually weep tears of joy if they did that and he lifted the title.

The dropkick from the top rope where he lands on his neck can't have been doing him any favours either.

Absolutely gutting for him if he has to retire, although I agree that a comeback from him would be epic now and would firmly reinstate him as the most over guy WWE has had in a long long time.

He's totally fucked, he won't be back in his boots again, sad times for all.

Punk and Bryan are my 2 favourite wrestlers since i started watching WWE back in 2010 again. Gutted if Bryan won't be back in the ring :(

Tbh I'd rather he didn't come back, his neck is clearly fucked and he doesn't want to end up paralysed.

Possibly. Or it could be as simple as he has a bone spur pushing on a nerve or his spinal cord.

I think the WWE doctors are much stricter these days and wouldn't let him in the ring if he was unable to withstand the schedule. I think Bryan himself is a sensible guy and wouldn't risk it if he knew there was a big risk.

Apparently he managed to restrain a burglar who was in his house until the police arrived, even a half fit bryan causes scenes. It would also have been scenes if he put him in the yes lock for 20 minutes until the polis came.

Daniel Bryan and Duncan Ferguson.

Do not mess with the above.

• 3 weeks later...

The latest is that he's to receive further surgery which is usually very specific to baseball pitchers, as they tend to overwork a certain muscle.

The best case scenario is that he'll be out another 3 months, but the reality is that the average time taken to get back to 100% among baseball players is upwards of a year.

Absolutely gutting to see after he's worked so hard and waited so long to be the guy at the very, very top. On the other hand, rather than kill momentum, it will have the opposite effect if he ever does make it back and he'll be absolutely MASSIVE, akin to Austin being gone for almost the whole year in 2000.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them bury him, only for them to be pretty much forced to push him again. The frail, insecure egos of wannabe hard men like Vince McMahon and HHH still can't really accept that a smaller guy like Bryan is so over and so popular. That's why they tried to bury him for so long and still wanted to push bigger muscular guys like Batista despite Bryan being easily the most popular guy on the roster. Only when it became clear that Mania with Batista vs Orton as the headline match and no Bryan would sink miserably did they put him in matches.

I also wouldn't be surprised for Bryan to overcome that shit again when he returns. He'll be massively over which will surprise no one except WWE. In trying to bury him again they'll just inadvertantly get him more over.

Or maybe they'll have learned and immediately push him as a top guy.

:lol:

Yet more shite from you. They were planning on having Bryan go over Batista before the Kane thing grew legs. They had CM Punk as champ for fucking ages.

If you are over, the WWE will push you. Hence Bryan gets pushed because he is over, and will get pushed again when he gets back, much like Ambrose and Rollins are getting pushed now. Because they're over.

:lol:

Yet more shite from you. They were planning on having Bryan go over Batista before the Kane thing grew legs. They had CM Punk as champ for fucking ages.

If you are over, the WWE will push you. Hence Bryan gets pushed because he is over, and will get pushed again when he gets back, much like Ambrose and Rollins are getting pushed now. Because they're over.

The way the Rumble was booked shows otherwise.

Archived