Day 3

The Naitch

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems there is ridiculous queues for the subway at the moment. Anyway know if walking to Ibrox from Cardonald or Dumbreck stations is doable? Google says it's only a mile and a half which is sod all as long as it isn't chucking it down.

Seems there is ridiculous queues for the subway at the moment. Anyway know if walking to Ibrox from Cardonald or Dumbreck stations is doable? Google says it's only a mile and a half which is sod all as long as it isn't chucking it down.

Should be fine. Or get off at Exhibition Centre and cut across the Clyde?

Should be fine. Or get off at Exhibition Centre and cut across the Clyde?

Coming from Paisley - trains from Gilmour Street stop at Cardonald and Canal Street at Dumbreck so easier getting to one of them and walking. Been told Dumbreck is 15/20 minutes so will do that - even though I might get wet on the way back.

Coming from Paisley - trains from Gilmour Street stop at Cardonald and Canal Street at Dumbreck so easier getting to one of them and walking. Been told Dumbreck is 15/20 minutes so will do that - even though I might get wet on the way back.

Dumbreck is the closer of the two.

Can't you get the no 9 bus from Paisley? Takes you right there.

Archived