Glasgow Green

Sergeant Wilson

Shite! Queues for drink were horrendous. Staff recruited from The Bellgrove Hotel drafted to security. Others with the least aptitude for customer service on the bars.

Band in the tent were a bunch of smug ¢unts. They were dull tcheucter/jazz crap.

Depends on what music you like but next Saturday looks like a good freebie with Lloyd Cole, Admiral Fallow and Edwyn Collins all performing with a host of others under the banner of the East End Social.

Shite! Queues for drink were horrendous. Staff recruited from The Bellgrove Hotel drafted to security. Others with the least aptitude for customer service on the bars.

Band in the tent were a bunch of smug ¢unts. They were dull tcheucter/jazz crap.

Yes, but did you have a good time?

Yes, but did you have a good time?

Having slept on it. It was worse than I said. I'd forgotten the bands on the big stage. They were hopeless as well.

I had pulled pork (not for the first time) from a stall in the merchant city, that was OK.

It was like Christmas as well in that people who don't normally drink pollute the place. How can you queue for half an hour then not know what you want when you get to the front?

Depends on what music you like but next Saturday looks like a good freebie with Lloyd Cole, Admiral Fallow and Edwyn Collins all performing with a host of others under the banner of the East End Social.

Yep, agree. Heading in today for a wander about with Mrs. cT and a few beers, but definitely going to this next week.

I was standing in the beer tent yesterday in a nice orderly queue, everything moving fine. Some dick walks in wearing a kilt and goes straight up to the bar in between the 2 queues. The hi-vis jacket fud instead of telling the c**t to get to the back of the queue, tells everyone to move up towards the bar making it a free for all.

Drink elsewhere. I had a pint in The Whistlin' Kirk. Which is an absolute midden just outside the green. Despite thousands passing it, seven people were in it when I was there.

Seen that pub, I thought it was shut.

And not a prostitute in sight .... Haha

Are you kidding , they use security from the bell grove . What a riddy

Archived