Aberdeen vs Dundee United - 10/08/14

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's far too early to offer a reasoned view on this.

So I'm going 3-0 to United. Ciftci, GMS and the spirit of Ryan Gauld with an assist from the spirit of Andy Robertson.

BTW what's Aberdeen FC's debt standing at?

We're debt free, I put it down to our chairman embracing his baldiness and nor wearing a dodgy wig for years.

BTW my iPad tried to autocorrect baldiness as bawdiness! Some folk would suggest that is spookily accurate.

Can't see anything other than a win for the World Famous Dundee United.

Big Mario Bilate with a screamer of an opener, then Big Jaroslaw Fojut nuts one in from a corner just after half time. United close out a 3-0 victory with a Big Brian Graham bicycle kick late on. Wee Willo Flood sent off for trying to climb up Big Nadir Ciftci's legs, and Wee Russell Anderson stretchered off with anal trauma.

Can't see anything other than a win for the World Famous Dundee United.

Big Mario Bilate with a screamer of an opener, then Big Jaroslaw Fojut nuts one in from a corner just after half time. United close out a 3-0 victory with a Big Brian Graham bicycle kick late on. Wee Willo Flood sent off for trying to climb up Big Nadir Ciftci's legs, and Wee Russell Anderson stretchered off with anal trauma.

Direct from an Aberdeen corner, obviously.

I can only see us getting a pumping here unfortunately. Aberdeen will be much more up to speed and as usual we will have quite a few new players in the team starting the new season. At least this time it isn't because our squad has been completely broken up, it's actually because we've hopefully improved in our problem areas.

I imagine we'll be in a similar place by end of the year

Once you've sold Langfield for £1.5mil, Hayes for 2.5, Pawlett for 3.5 and Rooney for 1.5.

In fact that still wouldn't cover it. You might have to sell Reynolds for £3mil too then. :P

Archived