Clyde - scrambling for relevance?

When were Clyde last relevant?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi there. As we all know, Clyde are now nothing more than a sad, Rangers retirement home, plodding away in the worst league in the country playing in a windswept stadium in Cumbernauld which they are soon to be evicted from.

When, if ever, were they deemed a relevant force in Scottish football?

Thanks.

Option 1: Ignore the roaster currently doing his utmost to wind up Thistle fans on the PTFC General Chatter thread.

Option 2: Start pointless troll thread in retaliation to bait Clyde fans in fizzy pop forum.

Guess which option the OP took! And no, there are no winners prizes.

I get that pre-season turns people funny what with boredom and all, but between this and shawfield shed boy doing his best to ruin our general thread with his sheer awfulness, I'm beginning to think it's worse than first feared.

This thread is just made for top bantz, look forward to all the references to 30+ years a go that i really couldn't give a f**k about, East Kilbride to get a mention somewhere, and the embarrassment of our youth losing 4-2 to clyde. Defos bookmarking this thread for hours of enjoyment.

Also is someone isn't called a c**t in this thread, it will become a disaster.

Inb4 some c**t calls me a c**t.

Option 1: Ignore the roaster currently doing his utmost to wind up Thistle fans on the PTFC General Chatter thread.

Option 2: Start pointless troll thread in retaliation to bait Clyde fans in fizzy pop forum.

Guess which option the OP took! And no, there are no winners prizes.

I get that pre-season turns people funny what with boredom and all, but between this and shawfield shed boy doing his best to ruin our general thread with his sheer awfulness, I'm beginning to think it's worse than first feared.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7pages(back) and counting and you dont care bout us eh

Seethin

This thread is just made for top bantz, look forward to all the references to 30+ years a go that i really couldn't give a f**k about, East Kilbride to get a mention somewhere, and the embarrassment of our youth losing 4-2 to clyde. Defos bookmarking this thread for hours of enjoyment.

Imagine losing 4-2 to Clyde :lol: Our part time heroes came into the match after a 10 hour shift selling pegs door-to-door and gave your cocky, full-time prima donnas an absolute licking. You stupid c**t :lol:

Was this thread supposed to hook a Thistle fan?

Fucking hell.

Hi there. As we all know, Clyde are now nothing more than a sad, Rangers retirement home, plodding away in the worst league in the country playing in a windswept stadium in Cumbernauld which they are soon to be evicted from.

When, if ever, were they deemed a relevant force in Scottish football?

Thanks.

Obsessed !!

Imagine losing 4-2 to Clyde :lol: Our part time heroes came into the match after a 10 hour shift selling pegs door-to-door and gave your cocky, full-time prima donnas an absolute licking. You stupid c**t :lol:

Yeah, those 18-year-old primadonnas had better get their act together if they want to challenge for a place in next seasons U20's squad.

Archived